Chapter 4

Tihana's POV
On the way to the house I was thinking of all possible ways to kill Donald when I saw something strange. Like a little light in the middle of the forest. Light was becoming bigger and bigger. Then I relised it was a normal car. I was about to continue walking when I recognized the car. It was my mom's car. She pulled and get out. „Tihana!" She practically yelled. „Mom?" I said raising my eyebrows. „What are you doing here?" „Oh I came to visit you! Remember I said I would." She replied. „OH right!" I said and smiled. I was happy cause she was here but something bothered me. I was scared. „Come it's late." I said leading her to the Treble house.

We walked along the path. All the trees and flowers I saw earlyer were hardly visible. It was like 3 a.m. „Why did you came this early? Or late whatever." I said. „It's a funny story. I actually got lost and was driving like 5 hours more than I should." She said laughing. „My God mom! I now see why I'm not the smartest." I said jokingly. „Watch your mouth miss." She said laughing.

We came to the house. I knocked on the door. Kolio opened the little 'window' on doors. „Password please?" He said seriously. „Rly Kolio? When did you think of that?" I asked suprised. „Few seconds ago." He said and smiled and than let me in.

We entered the house and in the living room were only Bumper, Steven, Kolio and Greg. They all looked at me. „Who is this?" asked Bumper. „Boys this is my mom, mom this are Bumper, Steven, Kolio and Greg." I introduced them. „Hi, nice to meet you guys." Mom said. „She will stay here for a day. She is just visiting." I said. „Oh, no honey I will stay till afternoon. I have to go back." She said and I nodded. „Oh okay." I said. Greg stood up. „Hi mrs. Mercer, nice to meet you. I'm Greg, Tihana's fia-" I cutted him off. „My friend." Greg looked at me, than my hand. I puted ring in my pocket. He didn't said anything but he was disappointed. „Nice to meet you too Greg." My mom said. „Okay mom let me show you your room. You must be tired." I said. „Oh actually when you mention it I am I rly am tired." She said and I lead her to her room.

Her room was actually guest room which was located on first floor. It was medium size, with one bed, closet and bathroom. Simple af. „This is nice." She said looking at room. „Well good night mom." I said. „Wait! Where are you sleeping?" She asked. „I have my room...I will tell you everything tomorrow." I said and left.