Chapter 6

Tihana's POV
„How is she?" I asked Rita while comming in. „Much better I would say.." She replied. „I have to talk to her." I said and she nodded showing on bathroom doors with finger. I knocked. „Yes?" I hard Stacie. „Hey I have to talk to you." I said. „About what? If you want to talk about Donald I won't come out." She said. „But Stacie...he is rly sorry..believe me I saw it." I said. „I said I don't want to talk about him!" She yelled. „Please come out!" I said and she opened the doors. „Comon can't you just forgive him? If you love him so much you would forgive him. As I forgived Greg." I said.

„Well you shouldn't forgive him. I heard he was hooking up with new girl." She said. I felt like someone hitted me hard in my stomach. It can't be. Why would he do same mistake not twice but thrice. „I don't believe you." I said and started to cry. „Noo, shh I didn't ment it that way..please don't cry it's just a rumor." Stacie tried to comfort me. „But what if it's not?"

„I don't know what to tell you. Guess we will have to find out ourselves." Stacie said. „Okay so I will question that new girl and Rita will watch over Greg. You don't worry okay?" Stacie said. „Okay. Bt what with you and Donald?" I asked. „Like you don't know I will forgive him." She said. We all laughed. I have such good friends.

Stacie and Rita runned out of room to start their let's call it mission and I was supposed to wait. I decided to spend some time waiting in Starbucks.

I ordered my favorite drink and sat in the corner. I was on my phone when one hot guy approached.

"Hey..um so I was watching you from over there and I was wondering if I can have your number?" He asked. I don't know what happened to me but I said. "Sure." And wrote my number on his hand. I don't know he was just so nervous and hot and cute. Omg what am I doing? I'm engaged woman..

Oh well now..