Chapter 5

Tihana's POV
I came back to the living room but no one was there. I took a glass of water and went to my room. I found Greg sitting on our's bed, angrily looking at the wall. „What's wrong?" I asked. „Oh nothing. Don't worry I'm your friend after all." He said. „Greg please don't be mad about that." I said. „How can I not be mad? I became from your fiance your friend in a second." He said and than he looked at me. „I can explain." I said, sighed and told him all about my mother and father and her warnings and why I couldn't say he was my fiance. „Okay that is a good reason but it still bothers me." He said. I smiled lightly and kissed him. „Are you still mad." I asked playfuly. „How can I be mad when you kiss me like that." He said and placed soft kiss on my lips. He started to kiss my neck and you can guess what happened next.

I woke up around 8 a.m. alone in room. Greg is probably in bathroom. I crawl out of bed and reached bathroom doors and find Greg in shower. „Who is it?" He asked. „I'm sorry babe, I'm just here to brush my theet." I said. „Why don't you come in here and wash with me." He asked with his deep, sexy voice. Who can resist that? „Let me think about it." I said provocating him. „Comon honey you have to." He said laughing. „Hmm I don't know." I said. „If you don't come in, I will go out and bring you in." He said. „TRY!" I yelled and runned away. I almost made it to the doors but Greg cought me and drag me into shower. „Okay, okay you win!" I said giving up. „I know. I won the day I met you." He said and kissed me. I was about to cry. No one said something so nice to me ever. „Hey, why are you crying? Did I hurt you?" He said looking worried. „No...I..just...love you so much." I said, of course crying and hugged him. „I love you too. A lot. You are my girl. You are the girl I choose, the girl I'm gonna marry. Don't you forget it." He said. „And you are the guy I choose, the one I'm gonna marry." I said and kissed him again. „Okay enough with this sweetnes let's roll." I said and starting to wash myself. Greg looked confused at first, but than he joined me. After we finished I went to search for my mom.

„Hey mom!" I said. „Hey sweete." She said. „Come we can talk in your room." I said. WE went to moms room and sat on the bed. „So how is life around here?" She asked.

„It's pretty busy. I have rehearsals for competitions in acapella. I have classes every day. I have 3 best friends and a boyfriend." I said. „Well how nice! And who is that lucky guy?" He asked. I smiled. „Greg." Was my answer. The next thing I know I found much courage and said. „He is also my fiance." I said showing my ring. Her jawn drooped and she stood up. „HE IS YOUR FINACE? TIHANA HOW CAN YOU HAVE A FIANCE AFTER ALL MY WARNINGS? AND THAT'S NOT EVEN A PROBLEM! WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME?" She started to yell. „Mom calm down. I just told you. I couldn't tell you earlyer and just so you know I won't marry to soon. I will marry 4 years from now, after I finish my collage." I said. She looked like she calmed down a bit but she was still mad. „I can't believe you." She said. „Mom I think it's best you go."I said. „I think so too." She said and packed herself. I followed her to her car.

„Bye mom." I said. „Bye honey." She said and kissed me on chick. I waved her. I stood there watching her red car with black stickers we used to put on car every time we treveled somewhere. I finally decided to come back to house.

I remembered I have unfinished work. Gonna break Donald's bones. I entered house and yelled „Where's Donald?" „Here." He said raising arm while laying on sofa. He looked so down I had no heart to yell at him. I kneeled down next to him. „Why did you do that?" I asked. „I-I don't know it just happend. I don't know what was with me." He said. I looked him in the eyes. He was about to cry when he asked me. „Can you talk to her?" „I can try." I said. „Promise me?" He asked. „I promise." I said.

I went to my room to grab my phone so I could go to see Stacie. I entered room and grabed my phone. I was about to leave room when Greg appeared on doors blocking my way. „Where's your mom?" He asked. „She left. She got rly mad." I said. „Why?" He asked. „I told her about you and me." I said. „Baby! You didn't have to." He said hugging me. „I did. I saw how angry you were when I denied our relationship. I just couldn't get over it." I said. „Okay. Go now you have to check Stacie." He said I nodded. He kissed me once again. Kiss was soft and warm. Just the way I like it. We pulled apart and I went to Stacie and Rita's room.