Chapter 8

Tihana's POV
I followed Jonny to my room.
We started to kiss and stripping off out clothes. When I was nearly naked something hit me. I CANT DO THIS SHIT! "Jonny stop!" I said pulling away from him and getting my clothes back on. "Why?" he asked and moved closer. "Please..I can't do this to Greg. I'm his. I thought I could do this as he did but I can't." I said. "It's okay I understand." He said. "Thank you." I said and hugged him. "But I so like you...I just don't believe Greg got the best thing in my life." He said. Poor him. "Hey, don't say that. I'm shure God made perfect girl for you and she is out there somewhere." I said. "But what if she is right in front of me...doing the worst mistake of her life..." He said looking at the ground. My heart started to melt. "You don't even know me that well. Maybe I'm rly not for you." I said. "We will see." He said with the smile. I nodded.

We got out of the room and I walked down back to party.
I found Greg chatting with few guys and one well rly slutty girl. I didn't like the way she was talking to Greg but he didn't seem to mind it. I'm just gonna go over there.

I approached tham and stand by Greg. "Hi babe." I said hugging him. "Yeah hi." He said looking kinda disappointed. Is he disappointed cause I'm here? Ouch that hurts. "Don't like my presents?" I asked. "Nah it's cool." It's cool? Fine! I will leave him with that girl. For God sake!

I sat on the couch with my beer and tryed to forget this night. I almost cheated on Greg and he has no clue... I looked at Greg again and he was still talking to that girl. Please tell me he wont cheat on me again...I couldn't stand it plus I would probably transfer myself on another university.

Just than Brian sat next to me. "Having fun?" He asked. "Not rly." I said. "Why?" He asked again. "Well 2 things...first look over there" i said pointing in Greg's direction "and I almost cheated on Greg." I said that last part quietly. "You did what? Greg is doing what?" He asked looking confused as fuck. "I know! I don't know what's happening with ous!"