Chapter 11

Tihana's POV
"You want what?" He asked looking scared. What bitch gonna lose my money? "You heard me. I don't want to have anything with you anymore." I said. I swear I saw little tear running down his face. "Why?" He asked looking at his hands which were opened like he wanted to hug me. "You know why. Listen I had the most beautiful 2 years with you and yeah we almost got married but I think now is the end. You cheated on me not once but twice and I can't wait for third. Here's the ring" I said giving him a ring "I will be transferred on another collage in Croatia. Yes it's far as it supposed to be. My bags are here and I will now say goodbye to boys and in few hours I'm out of this country." I finished with light tear.

"Don't leave me." He said. "I have to." I replied. "You don't have to. You want to. But why?" He asked. "I already told you. I can't wait for third time." I replied. "No that's not it. Comon Tihana tell me the truth." He said looking me straight in eyes. I started to avoid his look. "No that's it." I said. "Look at me and say it." I immediately looked at him and I don't know why but told him. "I know you love my money and not me." He frozed. Obvious proof. "What?" Was all he managed to say. "You heard me. I know everything and I just have to leave. I don't believe you would play woth me for so long." I said turning around and going out of room. "Wait!" I heard Greg yelling but I didn't stop.

I said goodbye to all and went to the airport.

"Flight 67 for Croatia. Gate 5" I heard. I stood up and went to Gate 5. "Hi ma'am." Said incredibly friendly flight assistant. "Hi." I replied and hand her my ticket. "Enjoy your flight." She said and let me in my plane.

The ride was killingly long and I rly do hate long rides. We FINALLY landed in Zagreb capital city of Croatia. "Home." I said when I got off the plane. "Tihana!" I heard my mom yelling. I runned and hugged her, than my dad and my brother and sister. "it's so nice to see you again guys!" I said. "Well we are glad you are comming back." Said my father. He was the only one who didn't approve collage in America and now I don't either.
They all grabbed my stuff and lead me to the car.

We came to our home. My home.