Chapter 7

Tihana's POV

What's wrong with me? I love Greg I can't just give my number to some other guy! I can't believe myself...I will have to lie now and I so hate lying! Or maybe I can tell Greg, but he will be so mad..I don't know..I will just wait.

I picked up my cup and went on my Acting class. I love that class as much as I love my Music class. I also made friend there, her name is Arona. She's from Greece, isn't that amazing? Sge is also new around here. I love to hang out with her at class and she is a rly good actor.

I arrived in classroom and immediately found Arona. "Hey!" I said. "Hey!" She greeted back. "So what's up?" I asked. "Um nothing much, just some love problems." She smiled. "Omg, who is the lucky guy?" I said smiling. "Um, I don't know is it serious yet but his name is Greg." She said smilin even more. My smile faded. "Greg Gorenc?" I asked. "Yeah, you know him?" She asked. "He..um..he.." "He what?" She said looking worried. "He..he is my fiancé..." I said and started to cry.

"Omg calm down I'm messing with ya." She said laughing. "What?" I said in disbelief. "I know he is your dummy! Dont worry I got my eye on Bumper." She said and I couldn't help but laugh. "Bumper?!? Rly? What the fuck Arona?" I said laughing. "Ya ya I know." She said. Than our teacher came in and we started our class.

-After class-

I said goodbye to Arona and headed to the Treble house. We have practice soon. We are now in finals! I'm rly excited about it.

I reached house and enetered.

All of the boys were in living room.

I spotted Greg in corner talking to the guy. That guy is familiar..omg it's the guy who asked for my number. FUCK!

"Hey my love! Come meet my brother Jonny! Jonny this is my fiancé Tihana." he looked at me the way I was looking at him. We shaked awkwardly hands. "Hi nice to meet you." He said. "Yeah you too." I replied. "Let me get something to drink." Greg said and left.

"Wtf woman why you did that?" Jonny asked me suprised. "I don't know you were so sweet I couldn't reject you!" I said. "Great, just great! I finally get number of a girl I like and of course she is Greg's fiancé!" He said. "Calm down! I'm so sorry, I didn't know." I said. "Well it alright, we will just forget this!" He said and Greg came with drinks. "Hey! So what are you to talking about?" "Music!" I said. "Acting." Jonny said. We looked at each other and said at the same time. "Musicals!" "Okay.." Greg said. We continued to talk.

It's night and this turned into party! Everyone is here and I'm pretty drunk. Oh there's Jonny! I should say hi! "hey Jonny!" I said. "Hey there." He said. He is drunk too. He came closer to me and whispered. "Want to go somewhere quiet?" "Sure!" I said and followed him to my room.