Chapter 9

Tihana's POV

The room was full, music too loud and many many drunk people. I was sitting on the couch talking with Brian and watching Greg talking to one slutty girl. Than they disappeared. Why is he doing that anyways?

I decided to go back to my room and try to fall asleep. I entered the room and I heard voices from bathroom. I recognized Greg's voice. Other voice belonged to a girl. What the? "Why do you think she did that?" Asked girl. "I don't know..I don't know should I be happy cause she stopped cause she love me or should I be angry she even though about that?" Asked Greg. He knows..omg he knows!! "I think you should listen to your heart. But honestly if you ask me I would forgive her but made her beg for forgiveness. But as she forgive you twice..you should just forgive her and forget it. But it's your decision." Girl said. Greg please..

"I will see. Come let's go to the party!" Greg said. Fuck! I panickly searched for the spot to hide but it was too late. Greg opened the doors and saw me. "What are you doing here?" He asked angrily. I tryed to pretend like I dont know anything. "Umm I was tired so I came back to MY room." I said pointing out 'my'. "Oh okay..umm I know this is awkward but we were just talking." He said. "Yeah no problem." I said and smiled. He smiled hardly back.

Now he dont know I know that he knows I almost cheated on him.

That's confusing but okay.

I layed on my bed and thought about everything. Maybe Greg and I aren't ment to be after all...Yes I'm thinking of leaving him. I just..I love him much and I know he loves me as much but it just dont work between us. Or he cheat or I cheated. I don't know why I did it tho but he did bigger mistakes. I know I shouldn't say that but it's true. I mean..Ohh I don't know!

"Hey." I heard someone say. Greg. "Hey." I greeted back. "Are you okay?" He asked. "Yeah, why?" I asked. "You said you are tired so I though you are too drunk." He said. "Well I'm not so drunk but I am." I said. "Listen Tihana..-" I cut him off. "I know what you want to say. I'm sorry about that and I will understand if you want to leave me. It's okay." I said staring at his eyes. Eyes so green and blue I'm not even shure which color is it. And they are so deep. "Leave you? Are you kidding? I would stand if you leave me but I could leave you! That's ridiculous!" He said. I felt something warm around my heart. "Oh Greg!" Was all I managed to say. He sat on bed and try to kiss me but I stopped him. "Look don't get this wrong but I think we need a break. I'm not breaking up with you! Just a break. Okay?" I said. "Okay." He said smiling but I could see how sad he was.

Those eyes were so sad I couldn't resist but kiss him. "Wait aren't we taking a break?" He asked confused. "We are this was just reminder." I said smiling. "Reminder? Let me give you one!" He said and tryed to kiss me but he missed. "Nah." I said. He laughed and I joined him.

Later that night, when Greg fell asleep, I sneaked out of the room. You know the cottage I always go when I need time to think and relax? Yeah well I went there.

It was so peaceful. The moonlight was strong and I could see everything. I spotted my favorite cottage. It looked so scary under the moonlight but I didn't bother me. I entered and smell of wood and forest hitted me like a bus. My chair was waiting me next to window. I sat on it and watched how moonlight spread on lake and forest around. I could hear little night animals sneaking around, searching for food. Only sound in this peaceful place was light wind. My mother always thought me how winds whisper us words we dont understand but still need them. As whispering of the wind calmed me completely down I had no strength to think and I just fell asleep.

I woke up next day with my head on window. Seems like I fell alseep last night. Hahah I'm so dumb. I tryed to stand up but I couldn't. Just than I relised I was tied on chair and had something over my mouth. What's happening? I tryed to yell but it sounded like I'm mumbling, dead drunk.

"Oh you are finally awake!" Said familiar female voice.

-------------------------------------------------
Yey I'm back !

So sorry you had to wait!
I made this chapter as long as I could!
I will try to finish book this week!

Enjoy and thank you all for reading!

Also my first book got almost 1k views!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!
❤️❤️❤️❤️🐳🐳🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉