Chapter 32 - School Festival?

Enzo: Lila Paris is Gabriel's ex-girlfriend...

Suki: (She couldn't hide her astonishment.) What?! Really? (She put her hands on her mouth after her loud reaction, embarrassed.)

Gabriel: Enzo!

Enzo: What? She has the right to know... well... I think... Sorry... stop glaring at me like that... it looks like you want to hit me.

Gianni: I'm pretty sure that he would love to... but the kid is here... so you're lucky, your life is saved, for now!

Salvatore: Suki, how was your rendezvous with that counselor?

Suki: (She looked at Gabriel.) She asked me how I feel at school... and at home... and I said that I was fine, then Gabriel arrived.

Salvatore: Your arm was not painful? (She shook her head.) Great.

Enzo: Suki, you're done eating? Let's go to the living room together... I saw an anime that you should like!

Suki didn't have the time to say anything. Enzo helped her to stand up and gently dragged her away. He wanted to avoid to face his oldest brother and staying with Suki was a good way.

Gianni: Enzo is using your little protegee...

Gabriel: I know.

Salvatore: Gabriel, is that woman a threat for Suki?

Gabriel: No. She is not.

Vito: She wants to date you again?

Gabriel: I made things clear with her about that point and I don't think that she is stupid enough to use Suki for that.

Davide: She is an illuminated one. Did you forget how you met her and why you ended by dating her? Because she wanted to change us to model students... she thinks to be in mission to save kids from the wrong path!

Vito: Fortunately, when you dumped her, she left me alone! But that kid is a nerd. She is more a model student than a gang leader, I don't get why she asked to see her. I don't buy that long absence motive. I never heard of such things before.

Gabriel: As Lila met Suki already, for the purpose she mentioned, she has no more reason to talk to her.

Salvatore: Be sure that she is not becoming a burden for her.

They finished their dinner and dispersed themselves. Gabriel stopped by the living room but there was no one. He was looking for Enzo to have a little talk, knowing that he used the excuse of showing something to Suki to escape the scolding. Whenthey left the dining room, the two siblings went to the library and there, Sukidared to ask more about Lila Paris to Enzo.

Suki: Onii-chan... Miss Paris was really Gabriel's girlfriend? I would have never guessed it... she didn't mention anything.

Enzo: She is a bit weird, right? I don't know why he dated her... except for her body... (Suki blushed a lot.)... forget about that last phrase and don't repeat it or I'm dead!

Suki: She doesn't seem weird... she was nice, even if she asked a lot of question, but it's her work after all.

Enzo: I don't know, but if she bothers you at school, tell us. She can be pretty insistent. (He touched one of the piano key.) Did you try to play lately?