Chapter 9

Jieun

"Jieun-ah! Hurry, let's go in"

I can hear the voice of Myungsoo Oppa that is already near to going inside "our" house. Yes, our house since last week , the announcement of our marriage our parents decided to buy a house.

Well, husband and wife should be in a same roof right?

But, I don't get it why they already bought it. It's too early. We are not yet married.

The worst part is that they want us to move there as soon as possible.

That "as-soon-as-possible" is today.

"Just go in first, I need to get my things first." I said as I struggle to get my big luggage from the compartment of the car.

As I already get the luggage from it I rolled it inside. Looking around the house.

There is a mini garden when you go in through the gate. There are many flowers and other plants surrounding the house.

I went inside and was amaze. Inside it's already the living room, a big sofa that can fit maybe 10-20 people. You can also see the different paintings that hung in the wall. The wall is painted white and beige, a typical colour used in a house.

One thing that really amazed me is the chandelier , that is shinning in the ceiling. The mosaic window that is near it is also shining because of that chandelier.

I look around one last time and thought that this house is really good.

"Jieun-ah"

I glance up, hearing the voice of Myungsoo from upstairs.

"Yeah?"

He signalled me to follow him upstairs. I nodded and immediately goes upstairs to see the rooms.

Upstairs, are the rooms. There are 3 rooms upstairs, the master's bedroom, and I supposed the 2 guest's room.

"So, Jieun-ah I'll take the mater's bedroom and you the guest's room. Is that okay with you?" I can hear Myungsoo said, beside me while I'm looking around the rooms.

I just nodded and drag my luggage to one of the guest's room.

I twist the knob.

Once.

Twice.

Trice.

But, for some reason it is locked...

I decided to go to the other room.

I twist again the knob.

Once.

Twice.

Trice.

But to my avail, it's locked too...

Then, I saw a sticky note.

It says,

Sorry, Dears. We locked the 2 other rooms. We want you to stay in the same bedroom

and be close to each other. And we will be waiting for our grandchild/s

XOXO, your Moms and Dads

Damn it. I cursed in my head. I didn't think they will do and such thing. Gosh, we're just in high school and too young, too dumb to have babies. Ugh.

I have no choice now to head inside the master's bedroom wherein Myungsoo was "supposed" to sleep.

"Myungsoo, can I come in?" I said, knocking on the door. But there is no response inside so I just twisted the knob and go in.