Chapter 7

JIEUN

It was a tiring week for us. All we did is to just to go here and there, the most historical places in Manila and we just took photos of it and take notes when the tour guide talked or discuss about it. I enjoyed this one park called, Luneta Park. This is a park that was made for the Philippine's National Hero which is, Dr. Jose Rizal wherein there is also a monument of him. They said also that Dr. Jose Rizal's body was burried there so I got scared and shivered, ahaha.

Today is the last day of our trip here in Philippines and the teachers let us have a free time but with our partners only. So, Me and Myungsoo Oppa again.. I'm sure Suzy will be mad at me for this, but I just hope that she understands.

Me and Myungsoo Oppa decided to go to the mall here, it's called SM. Ahahha I remember SM the entertainment in Korea? hehe. Back to us. We walked around the mall, not talking just strolling and looking around. Then suddenly an item caught my eyes. It's a panda hoodie.! I literally become Kai, I teleport to that store. (lol) I heard Oppa from my back asking me, "Where are you going, Jieun?" after that he follows me inside the store.

But, then the most sad and horrible part of it is in the Panda hoodie there is written in bold letters, "FOR COUPLES ONLY. DONT BUY ONE ONLY, BUY A PAIR!" Aigoo... I think I won't be able to buy one of it. My face sadden and started to go out of the store.

MYUNGSOO

I followed Jieun inside that cute little store. I saw that she like that Panda hoodie, but it said that you have to buy a pair and for couples only so she got really sad and quite disappointed I guess that she walks away and sit in the stairs that is near this store.

I immediately went to her and took a sit beside. "You like pandas?" I asked and she replied me with a nod. I look at her and she's very sad. I stand up and told her I'll be back, she just nod while still pouting a bit sad.

I went back to the that cute little store and buy the panda hoodie. The staff asked me if I'm going to buy it for my girlfriend, I said yes cuz I have no choice so that she'll let me buy it. I went to Jieun, smiling.

"Jieun, let's buy food!" I said not telling her that I bought the couple panda hoodie. I'll just give/tell her later that.

We ate at the famous fast food restaurant here in Philippines, which is Jollibee. The food is nice especially the chicken meal that they called, 'Chicken Joy'. After we ate, we keep on walking around again the mall, stopping in every store that caught our attention. We had a really great time together, and it's time for us now to go back to the hotel. I forgot to gave her the hoodie so I'll just give it later when we reach our room.

SUZY

So, a day without Oppa again. Hay.. I'm stuck with Woohyun Oppa during this free time again?! This is not really my most interesting day seriously. Me and Woohyun just stayed inside our room for the whole day. We just went out during breakfast, lunch and now for dinner.

I happily went out of my room to ate dinner and to meet Myungsoo Oppa. On my way to the lounge, I saw Myungsoo Oppa and Jieun in the hallway, walking and smiling at each other. They also wore the same hoodie.! I confessed they look cute together but- he's mine! he's my boyfriend!!

I got really angry and marched towards them, I quickly pull the hoodie off Jieun while pulling the strands of her hair. She screamed and do the same thing with me, while Myungsoo Oppa is trying to break free us. Me, I keep on shouting at her saying bad words and things like 'Whore', 'Slut', 'How dare you steal Myungsoo Oppa', something like that.