Chapter 2

Jieun is lying on a bed asleep when she woke up. Where am I Jieun thought and she tries and tries to remember what happened.

FlashBack

When Jieun was on the garden something or someone caught her attention

"OMG" Jieun said

Jieun saw Suzy and Myungsoo kissing under the tree Myungsoo was on top of Suzy.

Jieun felt hurt just by seeing them.

She walked away from the scene and decided to go to the library.

"Yo, Jieun" the Infinite guys shouted from behind her.

"Hey, guys lower your voices. This is library" Jieun said with keep quiet sign.

The Infinite guys made an okay sign as the answer.

They got their books and sit on the long table near a shelf.

"So, guys did you made the assignment Yang Laoshi gives us in our Mandarin class?" Jieun whispered while reading her book.

"Ani, we go to the club last night." Hoya whispered back.

"Tsk..Tsk..You know that Yang Laoshi is so strict right.." Jieun whispered and face-palmed.

"Eotteoke, Jieun Noona. Could I please copy from you?" Sungjong asked Jieun and does an aegyo to her.

"Ok, here" Jieun said and handed him the paper.

"Could you lend it also to us? Please" the other guys begged and did an aegyo to her.

"Yes" Jieun said and smiled

"Thank you!" the guys screamed.

They received a glare from the teacher and they took it as a sign to be quiet.

After an hour of reading in the library they decided to go to their designated class because of the bell.

Inside Jieun, Myungsoo and Suzy's classroom. Myungsoo and Suzy were nowhere to found. Jieun is worried because the teacher might come in anytime soon.

Where is he? He might get into detention and it will affect his grades. Why am I too concern about him anyways?Jieun thought.

Jieun's thoughts were stopped when the teacher came in.

"Da jia hao!(Hello Everbody)" Yang Laoshi, their mandarin teacher said.

"Yang Laoshi sao an!(Teacher Yang, Good Morning)" the class chorused.

"Did you made the assignment I gave last week?" Yang Laoshi asked

"Yes" the class chorused.

"Okay pass the papers forward." Yang Laoshi instructed.

Jieun gets her bag and looked for the paper but it is nowhere inside her bag

Where is it? Jieun thought and tries to look for the papaer.

Yang Laoshi check all the papers.

"Wu Ai Lian(Jieun's chinese name), where's your homework?" Yang Laoshi asked Jieun

"Sorry, Yang Laoshi but I forgot it at home" Jieun said and bowed

"Detention later after class" Yang Laoshi said and continue to check the other papaers.

Suddenly the door of the classroom opened and it revealed Myungsoo with a messy hair.

"Why are you late Chen Ying Jun(Myungsoo's chinese name)?" Yang Laoshi asked