Chapter 5

It's been a week since Jieun came out of the hospital and this is the day of their outside the country trip.

Jieun wake up very early in the morning just to get ready for the trip, and since their flight will be at  6:30 in the morning. 

She prepare everything she needs for the trip like, clothes, jackets, undies, and many more. She also bring her sunblock lotion since they're going to a beach in Philippines and Philippines is known for it's hot weather.  

Jieun is now currently getting herself done and ready to go to the airport with her butler. She, her maids, and her butler is only the one who are in their house since her parents were in Japan for some business there.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In the airport~

Myungsoo and Suzy were in the chairs, waiting for the others to come, doing nothing but being sweet and saying sweet to each. 

Jieun saw this and she felt hurted. She just looked in a different direction so that she can't see them.

"Passengers for flight 10080 to Philippines we will now board. Again passengers for flight 10080 to Philippines we will now board."

"Ok, class before we go in the airplane, to make this trip exciting we will assign your seatmate in the plane by picking a paper that has a number inside it that will tell your seat no. and the one who will be seating beside you will be your roommate in the hotel." the head techer said.

The class groaned because they might be roommates with someone that is ugly, or opposite of their gender.

Everyone get each papers and they proceed to the plane to get to their seats.

Myungsoo's POV

Seat no. 17.....Seat no. 17.... Where is it?.....Oh! there is it!.... But Suzy's not my seatmate, and to make it more bad my roommate and seatmate is a girl.....

Myungsoo slowly approached seat to know who will be his roommate and seatmate. As he go nearer the girl slowly faced towards him, and that girl is Jieun. 

"Jieun!"

Jieun looked up just to see Myungsoo infront of her.

"Hi!" Myungsoo said and take a sit beside her.

"Why are you here Myungsoo Oppa?" Jieun asked.

"Well my seat is here" he said showing her his paper.

"Oh~ Ok"

The airplane take off and Jieun fell asleep on Myungsoo's shoulder and Myungsoo fell asleep on her head.

On the other hand Woohyun and Suzy were seatmates and they can see the peaceful moment of the two.

Suzy was very angry while Woohyun was hurted because little did they know he have a tiny bit feelings towards Jieun.