Chapter 6

Myungsoo's POV

We landed safely to the airport and waited for our tour bus to come. Me and Jieun decided to wait first in a food court inside the airport since I can't find Suzy to hang-out with. We ordered our drinks and snacks to fill our stomachs, after a long trip all the way here in the Philippines. I ordered Chocolate Milk tea and J.CO doughnuts while Jieun ordered Taro Milk tea and J.CO doughnuts also. I asked Jieun what will be our arrangement in our room, because the teacher said that your seatmate will be also your roommate. She replied me by saying "Let's decided who will sleep in the bed and to the sofa by playing rock, paper and scissors." I replied with an ok and we continue our foods, after we finished our foods  we decided to go back to the waiting area wherein the other students and teachers were staying.

Suzy's POV

I watched from a far Myungsoo Oppa and Jieun eating in the food court, I felt a little bit of anger towards Jieun because she got to stay with Myungsoo Oppa in the same room and I still don't have a chance to talk to Myungsoo Oppa since we part are ways inside the airplane. I decided to go to Myungsoo Oppa, since I really want to spend my time with him but Woohyun Oppa stopped me. "Let them talk first. Remember, the teacher said awhile ago we should not leave each other's side because we're partners for this trip."

Flashback

"Ok, class I just want to tell you that your project for this trip will be a "Report". We paired you all so, the report will be all about your partner, so you need to know more about your partner like his/her likes, dislikes, hobbies etc. So for the whole trip there will be games for the pairs, but we will also tour the different places here in Philippines and by the end of the our tour here, we will gave you all test papers to answer about our trip. We made this trip to make ourselves more comfortable with each other and also let all of you have fun."

End of Flashback

I decided to just let them have their own time with each other because, this trip will be our project and we don't get it we might don't get graduate. Me and Woohyun make our way to the waiting area to wait for our bus to came that will lead us to our destinations. The bus eventually arrived exactly 9:00 am and we get in the bus as usual, we sitted beside our selected partner. It really angered me that Myungsoo is very bright and happy when Jieun is around. I really hate her right from the start I've known her because she knows everything about Myungsoo every single things about him, Myungsoo also ditched me to our dates when he found out that Jieun got sick, and he immediately go to her house to take care of her. I know they are bestfriends but, I think they act like they're not. For the past days I decided to be more clingy to Myungsoo Oppa , because it's scares me that when I just let him be with his actions, he will break up with me and will make Jieun as her girlfriend. But, for now I will let them have a time with each other because of the project. 

Jieun's POV

Me and Myungsoo Oppa eat again inside the bus since we're still hungry, I gave Oppa my home-made sandwich and he gladly accepts it. "Thank you, Jieun" he said to me and smiled to me warmly. Well, I still love him even though he loves Suzy. I just hope that someday I will just let it go  of this feeling to him, so that I will not get hurt. Ok, back to the bus, the teacher said that when we arrived in the hotel we should check-in first and rest a bit and we will now proceed to our tour here in Philippines. So, when we arrived in the hotel we checked-in and me and Myungsoo Oppa went to our room to change, rest a bit, or take a shower after the long tiring travelling.