Chapter 4

Jieun just woke up from her sleep. She had a very bad headache.

Beside her was Myungsoo, sleeping on his arms on the bed.

She looked at him very closely, then suddenly Myungsoo woke up.

"Oh. Jieun you're now awake." Myungsoo said.

"Where am I?" Jieun asked.

She looked around the white room, while trying to sit.

"You're in the hospital. You fainted when you were hitted by the ball and there's a little blood the came out." He said.

She touches the bandage that was in her head and she cry in pain.

"Don't touch it yet." He scolded.

knock~knock~knock

"Come in" Jieun said.

The door opens and Infinite boys with Suzy went in.

"Hey, Jieun" they said.

"Hello" she replied.

"Are you ok now?" Woohyun asked.

"Not much, my head still hurts." Jieun said.

"Oppa!" Suzy said to Myungsoo and kiss him.

"Suzy-ah, could you please go with me to Jieun's house to get her clothes?" Myungsoo asked.

"Ok" Suzy said.

"We'll be getting you're clothes now, ok bye" Myungsoo said and go out of the room with Suzy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In the car~

"Oppa, I'm hungry let's buy first Ice cream before we go there." Suzy said

"Ok," Myungsoo said and go to the nearest ice cream parlor around Jieun's house.

He parked his car in the parking lot, before that he let Suzy went first in the store.

He went in and found Suzy on the table near the window.

"So, what flavor do you want?" Myungsoo asked while smiling to her.

"Hmm, I want two scoop of Cocolate fudge with chocolate chips and syrup, and two scoops of Strawberry with strawberry chips and syrup."  Suzy said and smiled.

"Ok, wait here" Myungsoo said

Myungsoo came back with two cones in his hands. He handed Suzy her ice cream and lick his ice cream.

"Let's finish this ice cream here and proceed in getting Jieun's clothes Ok?" Myungsoo said

"Ok" Suzy said

Suzy got bored while eating her ice cream, because everytime when the two of them eat or go on a date, Myungsoo will always talk to her and tell her how much she is to him.

But now it's different. 

Maybe he's just tired.... Suzy thought and continue to eat her ice cream. After awhile she got an idea.

Suzy suddenly push her ice cream towards Myungsoo's face, and the ice cream battle starts.

"Yah, oppa stop it!" Suzy said while laughing so hard. Myungsoo is currently tickling her after the ice cream battle since their ice cream is now gone.

"But, you started it first. So this is your punishment" He said and tickle her more.

They continue their lovey-dovey until Myungsoo stopped by tickling her and they went out of the store to get Jieun's clothes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

While in the hospital~

The INFINITE boys were still there fooling around with Jieun.

"Jieun Noona, what do you want? Fruits? Juice? or Biscuit?" Sungjong asked while holding different foods that they bring awhile ago.

"Fruits is fine with me" Jieun smiled

"OK, I will just slice this for you" Sungjong said, holding an apple in his hands.

"Thank you, Sungjong" Jieun smiled. Sungjong just replied with a smile.

"Jieun, are you ok now?" Sunggyu asked.

"Yes, Sunggyu Oppa. I'm gonna be ok~" Jieun sings Without you of 2pm 

Sunggyu just smiled and pat Jieun's head.

"Where are they?? What took them so long?" Woohyun said, looking in his watch that is now 6:00 pm in the evening, and they went away about 3:00 in the afternoon. 

"Maybe, there is a traffic" Sungyeol said while eating fruits that Jieun is supposed to eat. 

"Yah! Hyung, don't eat that it's only for Noona. Go get your own" Sungjong said.

"Aishh!" Sungyeol said and go away from him to get his own fruit.

A few minutes later, Myungsoo and Suzy finally arrived with Jieun's clothes.

"What took you so long?" Sunggyu asked.

"Umm, there's a traffic on our way there and also on our way back that's why." Myungsoo said. 

"Ok" Sunggyu replied.

1 hour later, they finally decided to go home since no visitors are allowed to stay in the hospital past 7.

Jieun was left all alone. She can't sleep at all, the image of Suzy and Myungsoo were kissing was still there in her head.

Aigoo, Jieun just give up. Myungsoo will never love you like the way he loves Suzy.... Jieun thought and finally drift off to sleep.