Chapter 71

At least the next TEN chapters are available on my pat reon. The link is at the bottom of the page.

Thank you to my Hero Patron, Stewart Baird.

Thank you to my Superhero Patrons, Conradt Moore, rune and Aaron. Thank you for all your support.

Thank you to my Legendary Hero Patrons, Caimbeul, Arkay, Bungyy, Firinen and Luis Ortiz. Thank you for your immense support.

Thank you to my Galactic Hero Patrons, TheBerryMan, OettamLass, Milo Farrell, Greatestkhan, Aethergrey314, Clocker, Parzivel, Gerard Steeghs, Joshua Fletcher, jose Martinez, COnnner23244, Salty004, Anton, Daoist Mufasa, Will Turner and Endless_life for your extraordinary support.

Thank you to my Mystic Hero Patrons Cooldad King, Arkhad, Lord Blood-Campione, lor, and Poke. I can't thank you enough for your support.

Thank you all for your support. I truly appreciate it.

If you wish to become a supporter: "DragonField", on pat reon.

Or use the link at the bottom.

------------------------------------

Disclaimer: If you recognise it, surprise, I don't own it.

Chapter 71- Salazar's Spellbook.

------------------------------------

Looking down at the unconscious form of Harry Potter with tear marks running down his face, I can't help but feel a little bad. I mean, I did play it up a little bit there at the end because there would be no consequences, but I didn't think... I didn't think. To be honest, I was just having a bit of fun after a stressful situation and having suffered the torture curse at his hand, I know I told him to do it, but it hurt like a bitch, and I wanted a little payback. Sue me; I am a vindictive guy.

And it's not like the things I said were untrue; I just said it in the meanest possible way. I did plan on the stuff, eventualy, they were definitely thoughts rattling around in my head. Also, I don't think I have had the chance to be totally honest and truthful since I came to this world, no, scratch that, since ever. I've never been able to trust anyone, being a former foster kid jumping between places, and I've never been honest. And then here came Harry Potter, the hero of the story.

Sure, I could have told any of the people I met before and then mind whammy and make them forget it, any of the women I have slept with, but it just wasn't the same. I couldn't tell Andromeda or Tonks because I have never used mind magic on them apart from some cursory scans and reading but no messing around, and if I told them, I would have to make them forget. But Harry, Harry was different for some reason. I can't even really say why.

Maybe it's because he is the main character or something, but telling him was different, and I was going to erase his memories anyway, so it worked out. Then it got a little mean because I remembered the pain of the Cruciatus, and I got a little mean-spirited. Like messing with your nephew, he's related to you, but he's not your kid, so you're in that lovely spot where you can fuck with him; at least, that's what I saw in some of the foster families I had. Though I don't think you would tell your nephew, you were going to fuck his dead mother... Let's ignore this for now.

Honestly, I wouldn't have brought Harry here if I didn't have to, but I can't speak snake, and this time, when trying to track down the Diadem, it led me here, so I brought Harry. I knew the Diadem wasn't here, but when I lit those three pyres and entered this room and saw the black door of snakes, I knew something was there, and I wanted to know what it was. And since it was a snake door, I figured Parselmouth, so I brought Harry. I faked that thing with Malfoy, blamed it on him and gave him detention and then secretly brought him here. Stupid Ron thought he was coming, but obviously, I shut that down.