Prologue

A horse ranch. That's where I lived at least. I know, not very exciting to those of you who don't care for this life or think it's all about work. But let me tell you, you're actually quite wrong. It's a very exciting job and the best part is is that I get to work with one of my favorite animals every day. Horses.

You may also think that it's all about the mucking stalls, cleaning hooves, making sure they have water, feeding them, and what not, making it a pretty boring life. Sure, some of these are cons with living with the horses but the pros are even better. You stay in shape if you do everything right and actually put work into it, and you can have fun riding horses doing many different activities like barrel racing, jumping, roping, or just the plain racing on the race track. If you love doing these things and love horses, you wouldn't want to have any other life.

But one night, all of that changed. I had gotten lost somewhere in the woods in the middle of the mountains with my horse Storm. Usually I knew exactly where I was going and where I was but my horse had gotten spooked and raced far into the mountains. I tried slowing Storm down but he wouldn't. I soon became lost with no idea where to go and that's when he showed up. He claimed that I was his mate and I was to be his forever.

Thinking he was crazy, I turned Storm around to start running but imagine my surprise when he raced ahead of me and changed into a wolf right in front of my eyes. Effectively kidnapping me and taking me with him to his home, or prison I might say.

This is my story and what happened when I was kidnapped by the Alpha.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well hey! This is my next story! I hope you all like it! I'm also planning on entering it in the wattys! Help me on this and get my book liked! That would mean a lot to me! Thanks!

Comment

Vote

Share