Chapter 21

Y/n POV

The lab was closing down. People and scientists were moving out. I was glad because they could finally stop fucking up our quiet town. It also made news as well because of Barbs death.

We all went to her funeral, I went because of Nancy and how sad she was. It was sad and it felt weird because we all went to Wills and turns out he was alive. But i guess Barb was just dead forever.

Today was the Snow ball Dance. I was getting extremely frustrated because I didn't know what to do with my hair. I groaned as I looked in the mirror. I knew mom would come in any minute now.

I heard a soft knock on the door and I turned around and saw Nancy come in with a smile. She was helping out at the dance.

"The dress is fabulous" Nancy said as she closed the door behind her. I looked down at the dress and smiled. Nancy and I went dress shopping, we took Max and Eleven as well. It was kind of weird with Max and Eleven but I'm sure they would figure things out.

It was a y/f/c dress. It was a thigh length, tight at the top and it flowed out  at the bottom. It had spaghetti straps and it fit in all the right places.

"Hey, what's wrong?" Nancy asked as she sat right down beside me.

"Don't know what to do with my hair" I mumbled as I looked up in the mirror. The only make up I had on was mascara and lipgloss mom said that was all I needed.

"Can I help?" Nancy asked, I nodded my head and gave her the brush. She sat up and started to brush out my hair.

A few seconds later she had (just picture whatever you would like) and it looked beautiful. I smiled. I put some silver earrings on and looked at the mirror.

"Thank you" I said to her as I gave her a hug making sure I didn't mess up my hair.

"Your welcome" She said as she walked out of my room, I walked down the stairs, it was hard to due so in heels but I tried my best.

We were back in the living room once again as mom was taking pictures . I groaned, it felt like 8 million were took. She wanted some with just Mike, just me, then us together and then just Nancy and then Nancy with all of us, and her with Mike and then me. I was tired of smiling.

"Oh, wait" Mom said as she went to go grab something, I looked at Mike and smiled a little. He was wearing a suit that dad has picked out from him. And he did look handsome. He was nervous about Eleven and you could tell.

"All right, that's enough" Mike said as he quickly shut her down.

"One more. Okay? Just one more" Mom said as she took another one of us.

"Why?" We both asked at the same time.

"You look so handsome Mike and you look so beautiful Y/n" Mom said as she took a picture.

"Mom" We both said at the same time.

"Twins!" She said with a smile on her face and took another one.

Once we got to the dance I stayed by Nancy, even thought she tried to get me to go away and dance I wouldn't leave her side.