Chapter 3

Y/n POV

Dustin was going to be home any time soon. We were setting up the house for his surprise. I couldn't sleep last night because of how excited I was. I ignored all of Jaces calls last night because I was afraid of what he would do if he knew I was here.

We heard Dustin come home and we all stood behind his wall on the way to his room. Lucas had the big surprise sign and the rest of us had other celebration stuff.

The plan was for Eleven to move all of his toys out into the hallway so we could scare him. Mikes radio was going off crazy because of how much Dustin was blowing it up.

We saw him walk by and we all held our breath. When Max gave us the nodd we knew he was in the living room.

"Now" Mike whispered to El as all of the toys stopped and Eleven opened up her eyes.

We all slowly moved from the wall and snuck up behind Dustin. Lucas held up the sign and we saw Dustin look at all of his toys. Max held up a countdown and when she got to one we all shouted surprise.

Dustin turned around and sprayed something in Lucas's face. I turned around and shielded my face as Lucas screamed along with Dustin.

"Fuck Dustin" I groaned as Dustin stopped. I pulled Lucas with me as we went over to the sink.

"Is she still mad at me?" Dustin asked the other quietly even though I could still hear him. He seems kinda disappointed and upset.

"All summer" I heard Mike say.

Max followed along and I rolled my eyes. I brought Lucas to the sink and ran water into his eyes as he freaked out.

"Why would someone do that?" I complained as I sat on the counter.

"He was using self defense" Max mumbled. I rolled my eyes as I got up and left. She didn't get it. My cheek still hurt and it was bruising as well. I looked at the mirror in the hallway and groaned.

"I call it...the forever Clock" Dustin said as I came into the room. He smiled at me when he say me and I looked away from him. He was holding up one of his many inventions that he made. "All right? Powered by wind. Very useful in the apocalypse" Dustin said as he handed it to Will who looked pretty interested. "Then, I give you...the slammer." Dustin said as he showed it to El who backed away and pulled Mike with her. It was super cute. Dustin laughed and oh how much I missed that stupid laugh. "Pretty neat, huh? But this, this is my masterpiece." Dustin said as he held up a duffel bag. He placed it on the ground and we all went down to look at it. "I would like you to meet...Cerebro." Dustin said with a smile.

"What exactly are we looking at here?" I asked him as I looked at all the spare parts in the bag.

"An unassembled one of a kind battery powered radio tower." Dustin said with his big goofy smile that made my knees weak.

"So, it's a...a ham radio" Will asked.

"The Cadillac of Ham radios. This baby carries a crystal-clear connection over vast distances. I'm talking North Pole to South. I can take to my girlfriend whenever and wherever I choose" Dustin said which made my heart drop. Girlfriend? What the fuck.

Girl Afraid (Dustin Henderson x reader)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें