♡ Sam Winchester imagine: First date

Your body hopped up and down as excitement seemed to race through your veins at a quick speed. This day was one you'd been planning for months. It was the day you'd think about when going to bed at night and think about once more when waking up. Sam Winchester had finally asked you out for a date, and today was the period it was occurring.

The entire month you'd been seeing each other, Sam had awaited for this. The only reason you hadn't gone earlier on in the meeting, being all the ghouls/demons that could've ruined the big moment for you two. Though, you did have your fair share of dates through slaying a nest of vampires, even if most wouldn't call that date friendly.

Just thinking about everything you'd been through together, made you reminisce. You could even remember the day you'd met the guy. It was an accident, like you'd see in a romantic cliche. He was walking throughout the cafe, not paying much attention as he was arguing with Dean on the phone. But as if you'd been pushed by some sort of force, you landed face down into his chest. Spilling the hot coffee on the both of your shirts.

Quite clutsy on your part, but you were glad that day was the day to be rained on by black coffee.

The reminiscing was cut short when you stalked over to the mirror which was showing off the dress that fit you surprisingly well, each portion of the material clearly took a liking to your body type as it hugged you tightly. You found that the coloring was even perfect for your [S/C] complexion in every which way. You had even assorted out the perfect shoes to match the outfit, making it
completely wholesome.

Everything else that was prepped for the dating session was your normal routine, whether it be makeup or patting yourself down with deodorant you took every precaution. Not wanting to be embarrassed for the date ahead, and thriving to be ready for anything that could come down.

[ Time Skip! ]

After walking out into the hallways of the bunker, you decided to get yourself a quick snack, not getting too much of a fulfilling dish. The plans of which Sammy had written down you didn't know of, and wouldn't want to show up to a dinner date already full on snacking edibles.

A content [F/S] and a good re-run of an amazing television series made the time Sammy took getting ready for the date to go by quicker. Though soon enough, the clock began ringing, making it reveal that it was time for Sam to take you out on the date you'd anticipated for throughout
the entire day!

Impatiently you'd waited, though time continued to pass and you couldn't help but wonder how Sam was getting ready. But the thought occurred to you that he was properly pampering his hairstyle to look completely spiffy. Which made you laugh, quite loudly. To the volume that you didn't hear Sam's approaching footsteps.

"What's so funny, [Y/N]?"

You looked back to Sam, eyes widening at his gorgeously styled appearance. He wore a fancy tuxedo, and a tie draped down the middle of a white button-up shirt. He looked like a business man, and that alone made you heated. But the fact that he wore it so well, weakened you to the core.

You shook off the long going thought processing, before standing up from the couch. A few crumbs falling down from your dress, making you step up at him with an embarrassed smile. "Nothing, just the re-runs I was watching of [F/TV/S]."

It was awkward silence, before Sam held his hand out to you. Palm facing upwards. "Let's get to it then? I have a nice, quiet, evening planned for us. Since we don't get that much around with our lifestyle."

The embarrassed smile you once wore, now turned into a genuine one. He'd really gone all out for you. Planning on making it a beautiful night just between the pair of you.

"I'd love to,"

[ Another time skip, considering
we want the acTion. ]

Sam stepped out of the impala, walking around to hold open the car door for you, truly like a gentleman. You looked around and were quite surprised to be met face-to-face with the nicest looking restaurant you'd seen in your entire lifetime.

Lights strung low, and music played through outside speakers. It was a breath taking sight, and the visual alone made you want to cry.

Sam walked you down the way, and you looked over to him with sparkling [e/c] orbs, taken over with sheer awe. "How.. how did you
afford this, Sam? It's amazing."

He chuckled lowly, before leaning over to you to give you an earful of a whisper. "Let's just say my name is James Cardinal."

The both of you laughed in unison, before stepping down to where you would be seated. Directly under the night sky and illuminating lanterns above, hugging every chiseled features along Sam's face. He looked handsome, and it made you want to climb over the table and pull him into a passionate kiss. But you held back, thinking it would be best for something like that to happen
back at the bunker.

Two glasses of white wine were poured, and the two of you sat over a clothed table. You kept good conversation, and even fell in love with Sam all over again. Everything he said and did throughout the date made you weakened inside and out.

Everything that night went so well, the two of you had felt more content than you had in a long while. Which was saying a lot for the both of you. But especially for Sam Winchester. The only thing making him feel whole, being you as a person.