CHARACTERS : He catches you trying to go somewhere without permission

A/N: You're their child in this, because it adds more spice

because it adds more spice. 🌶🌶🌶

༺🔪༻

DEAN:

It had been a long time since you'd last been able to go out into the streets alone. Due to your Father's alertness, and Sam's smarts you were no match for sneaking out of their protection bubble. It was unpoppable.

But the bunker was beginning to grow boring after days of being boarded into it, and you longed to inhale some fresh air. Which is why you planned to find a way out through the nights. At first your plan was easily successful. You'd gone out three nights and neither of the two Winchester's had noticed you were taking the trips!

Seeing as everything sweet comes to an end, you started to take less precautions and began to grow careless. You started using the front entrance instead of creeping out your bedroom window. Seeing as it was getting quite annoying to fit your body through the small frame, and still have to jump down a level, in order to get down onto grounds.

You had thought you'd succeeded when you stepped a foot out of the door and there remained no signs of your Father. And your Uncle Sam hadn't appeared out of the blue. Happy you made it through, you exited out of the bunker completely to make your way to Baby which Dean only let you use once in a blue moon, when he was too relaxed to go pick up a bag of grub.

When you got to the car, your heart began rapidly beating inside your chest. There sat your Dad, looking up at you with your keyring around his index finger. He'd opened the door, and deviously sent you smirk.

"Can't drive the car without taking the keys. So, here you go. Have them." His voice was oddly calm as he outstretched his palm, revealing to you your car keys. That of which he probably stole from your bag to make his plan work better.

When you didn't grasp the keys, he raised an eyebrow in questioning. At this point he was just teasing you with his tactics, and you knew better than to grab the keys because you'd gain more discipline from doing so. "Come on. You don't want to go out?"

You shook your head, stepping your foot down and crossing your arms in stubbornness. "No, Dad! I really don't want the keys."

"What a shame, guess I'll keep them then. But know, next time you attempt to drive Baby without permission; it'll be way worse on your end. Let's go. We've got research to do." He ruffled your hair, before shutting the car door and stalking back in the direction of the Bunker entrance. You huffed and followed behind, sulking at the thought of having to do research with the two adults. Which was not your cup of tea, and is definitely deemed to be your Hell on Earth. Actually, Hell even started to sound more fun than the hours of sitting in the chair with an educational book in hand.