♡ Dean gif imagine #1

Imagine : Getting married to Dean, and Sam having to mentally prepare his older sibling

༺🔪༻

Sam's hand rested down upon his brother's shoulder, as the man was currently fretful. It was the big day of his wedding. Furthermore, he'd be married to you. The woman who had put up with his every drunken stupor, and tended to his injuries from paranormal hunts. You were the one living creature able to kick his heart's ass, and make him fall head over heels. But, commitment was a touchy subject for the elder Winchester. He'd never suspected himself to be one whom would walk down the aisle. Weddings, from his perspective, were for the neutral life. They belonged behind white picket fences, and not in a dingy motel.

His brain made him assume that eventually you'd get tired of the hunter way at living, pack up your belongings, and leave. Although, you would never.

SAM: Dean, she loves you. Otherwise she
wouldn't have put up with the hunter
lifestyle, for this long.

DEAN: I know, Sammy. I just don't want
anything to happen to her because of
what we do.

SAM: If there's one thing
you can do, it's protect people.

SAM: It's now or never.

Sam's hand rested down upon his brother's shoulder, giving it a reassuring squeeze, in hopes to calm him down.

With a shaky inhale, the two began to walk alongside one another towards the double doors, where Dean Winchester would be attending his wedding with you; someone he loved deeply.