CHARACTERS : They find your porn stash

(Y/S/N)- Your sister's name.

If you don't have a sister
(Y/F/N)- Your friend's Name.

Or if you don't have
any friend! Like me! Then..

(Y/P/N)- Your Pet's Name.

CASTIEL:

"(Y/N)?" CASTIEL calls out from downstairs, his eyes glazing down against the stack of DVD's in which he held in a firm grip. The call caught your attention, and being too unwilling to move you yelled back to him from upstairs. "Yeah, Cas?"

"What are these I'm holding?" His voice was leaking curiosity, and that sparked your own. Therefore you found yourself walking downstairs.
Low and behold you look at the curious Castiel to find him making eye contact at your customly burnt porn stack. Heat fled onto your smooth complexion, and with the movement of a quick hand you pulled the belongings from his possession.

Clearing your throat, you pushed them out of sight and discarded them into the trashcan which conveniently stood right beside you.

"Nothing, nothing at all!" After sending a reassuring smile his way, you grab the trash bin and make a quick bee line to the upperstairs area, eyes widening when away from the male's vision.

Though Castiel was awfully left with his confusion, and for that he drowned in it. His mind forever questioning who the Cowgirl was, and as to why she was riding the Cowboy.

SAM:

Sam, being who he was, had seen many different types of sexually explicit magazines. Though when he stumbled upon your stash, he found himself in utter shock.

At the time being, he was helping you move your stuff to the bunker. For he wanted you to be head-to-toe in Winchester protection, and that was the only way for it to happen. But he knew something was off when he'd found a box with no labeling written alongside it. Though it looked to be hidden throughout the rest of the cardboard.

With his curiosity bubbling, he whipped out his hunter's knife and cut open a slit in the taping. An overwhelming sensation hit over him when he saw various types of porn, some of which he even questioned what it was. Which was surprising.

He felt the need to keep a cocky presence and with a smirk, turned to you with a special article in his hand.
"Hey, [Y/N]. Please tell me how you even got into this. I mean
*a categorized porn you enjoy* is a little hard to overcome by."

You already knew what he was talking about, and like a flash of lightening you were already side by side with him, sweeping the embarrassment from his hands and back into the box.

"You knew it wasn't labeled for a reason, Sammy! That doesn't mean you OPEN it. Plus, it's not mine! It's
[Y/S/N]. She's a total kink! Believe me."

He laughed, and whilst doing so, kept his eyes on the prize possessions hidden under the material of the box.
"Well, I felt the need to. What if you were secretly a Witch and that was a box of voodoo mechanisms? Plus, I highly doubt your sister is into that kind of pleasing. But you do, however, seem like the person to be."

With a fake and over dramatic gasp you pulled away, taking the box with you. "Don't make fun of my fantasies! That would be you technically making fun of yourself, Winchester!"

He tilted his head, and a satisfied look crept across his face at the idea of him being one of your stimulated fantasies. "Fair enough,"

Though, he still would never forget, or even let go what he had saw in the box that day. Even to this present would bring it up in the middle of no where.