CHARACTERS : Reaction to your death

DEAN: Days will pass as a blur and he hasn't brought up the idea of removing himself from the saddening comfort of his bed duvet. The only sign of him being alive will be beer bottles piling up on both bedsides, making no room to even walk around the flooring. The entire time Sam would attempt to convince Dean to get up and do something with his sibling, but he solemly refuses. He's still and forever will be convinced, he could have saved you from that werewolf. Which is what he is determined to do. Whether that meant no soul for him to keep or not.
It's the only reason he gets out of bed, to go make a crossroads deal to bring your life source back.

SAM: He would sit, in the library, purposefully focusing his mind of research to cloak the fact that your presence no longer looms over him.

No words would be said of you, but plenty of them would be thought. Whether it was Dean worrying for Sam's sanity over the loss of you, or it was Sam blaming himself for everything that had went down on the Vampire nest hunt.

CASTIEL: Nobody ever sees the angel anymore, and he's out of radar for anyone to find him. He'll spend a long time recollecting himself. Days of numerous sight seeings. Places the two of you shared bonds and had beautiful memories, together.

But never once will he shed a tear, knowing that would be the complete opposite of what you wanted from him.

CROWLEY: He won't be happy. But he won't be saddened either. Crowley will overcome with anger at the news of your death, and every thing or person would become a burden to him. He will kill more mercilessly than before, and everything will fall to a complete low with his choice making.

No one's life would be safe, only because you'd lost yours.

LUCIFER: Hell will be brought to Earth, for what the humanity had done to you in it's harshest form. He will wipe out people in hordes, and whilst doing it, he will withhold a poker face of sadness.

CHARLIE: She will be completely bed ridden. A pile of your favorite couple movies will be piled on the nightstand and tissues will be decorated around the bedroom. She would have spent hours on end watching the movies, cuddling the several stuffed animals she'd gotten you throughout past holidays. Nothing will forever take the pain away that she was going through.