Ch.1

Jennie's POV

Everything is fucked up! Nothing is even perfect to my eyes! Not even a single person caught my interest like fuck them all!

I'm well known not only because of my status but because of my bitchy attitude. If they got a problem with that, I don't give a fuck.

It's not my intention to brag but I am the one and only Jennie Kim who owns thousands of business around the whole world- from clothing line, restaurants, hotels, etc. you can name it all. I can even buy a person's soul if I wanted to. Being on top makes me the most powerful, nobody could boast me around not even my own parents. They let me be myself so they had to deal with it.

What do you expect from an only child? Be a goody two shoes and a saint? Well nah, people would only take advantage of you. This is already my mindset since I was a child and it turns out great; for me atleast.

26 years existing in this shitty world is exhausting, I got to face unwanted stuffs and fix whatever that need fixing. It's a horrific process.

I've been reigning the industry for about 15 years already, yes, I handled the company at the age of 11. Too young? Not really. Early training pays off because right now I'm at the peak of my success and reap all the hardships I'd done.

About my family, I have a supportive dad and a loving mother. Too bad I didn't inherit their good side instead I became the devil- as what people call me. My parents spoil me and didn't even bother to correct my wrong doings or so I thought, I think they only turn a blind eye. Enough of them. I also have a cousin- Jisoo unnie who never fails to remind me to be "GOOD". What does even good means? She's in a relationship with Lalisa Manoban for about 7 years already. I call her Lisa or lili and she's been my very best friend.

There's really no interesting thing about me, all I do is mess up people and play mind games with them. It gives me the enjoyment to watch them suffer, I maybe heartless to everyone's eyes but to tell you frankly I know when to be humane.

"Jenduekie! Did I heard it right? You fired your driver again? Really Jen? You're a shithead, he's the 20th driver I hired this month"

Oh here goes my cousin whining with what I did.

"Oh now I believe in the saying news have wings. About that he deserves it Chu"

She scoff.

"Deserve? The poor man is only 1 minute late, a minute!"

"That's reasonable. Either it's a minute or two or even a second, it's still late. You know I hate people who slack"

She slump on the couch and ruffled her hair "You're unbelievable, the man isn't evenslacking. He served well"

"Then hire him and work for you, its that simple. I fired him because it's what you call prompt and proper. If I let my employees act on their own, I'll be the one suffering. To shut them, I need to give them what they needed. Rules Chu, rules"

"Oh fuck that rules!"

In this case, only the close people could object to the words I say if not I already slash their existence.

"Yeah, fuck my rules" I chuckled.

"When will you change?"

"Why is it your problem? We grow together since diapers and here you are scolding me like I murdered him. I only fired that old man"

"Oh my god I didn't even know why the heavens let me have a cousin like you. You're so ugh!"

"You're stressing over nothing Chu, it's already done" I said while tapping my pen.

"Stressing over nothing?!? How dare you Kim Jennie, for sure you'll ask me again to find you a worthy hardworking driver" she quoted "I won't do it. Even if you fall down to your knees"

I smirk "Why would I kneel down? I never bow to anyone, not even my own dearest cousin"

"Aish! You're really a brat"

When Jisoo and I were together, it's always chaos- either its argument or something we wouldn't agree. But not all the time, as cousins we were also sweet and caring. Not that often though.

"Am I the only brat in the world? Nah"

"You're such a mood. Anyway I came here because my girlfriend wanna ask you out for lunch"

Good offer since I'm a bit hungry.

"Okay, I'm in"

"Good. We will fetch you at 11, is that fine?"

"That's fine with me"

She sigh "Ah wait, I also wanna ask if you're free tomorrow"

"Why?"

"Hmmmm we want to hang out with you. You're always drowning with work so I thought you need a break"

I look at her with disbelief "Thank you for the consideration but I don't need a break and" I trail my fingers on the folders piled on my table "I'm busy with work"

"Work work work. You're a robot Jenduekie"

"Guess so"

TO be continued