Ch.32

Taehyung's POV

Three days had passed and I'm still torturing Rosé with my bare hands, every time I hear her screaming because of pain gives music to my ears. It was like a melody from a play that I used to listen to. The way how her eyes plead for mercy was the most iconic view I'd ever seen in my entire life, she beg, she kneeled, she crawled as if I'll gonna let her go but I'm worst than Lucifer- I don't feel sympathy. She's the reason why Jennie doesn't want me, I tried to be the best guy she'll ever find but she replace me with a girl who's dumb and maybe had an IQ of 3.

"Hey! You shithead! I want to have some fun. Entertain me"

I saw her on the corner sulking, I don't know how can she handle those bruises and wounds I gave her. Is it not enough? Maybe I should give some more before dispatching her for good.

"HEY! ARE YOU EVEN FUCKING LISTENING? I SAID ENTERTAIN ME!"

"P-Please..." I hear her mumbled.

"Oh fuck stop with the begging! Do you think I'll pity you? No fucking way! You're a fucking shithead who doesn't deserve love in this world. I mean..." I paused "look at you. You're retarded, you are not normal! You're a pain in the ass!" I chuckled.

"N-No...t-that's not true..."

"Yes it is. You don't need to be in denial. Although you have a pea sized brain I know you do understand what I'm saying, people around you only pity your state. They don't love you"

"YOU'RE WRONG! THEY LOVE ME! YOU'RE LYING!" she spat back.

I got mad so I grab her shirt and start throwing punches, it feels like I'm not satisfied anymore on hitting her. It don't give me the excitement. It's like I got bored of how I torture her.

"You fucking twat! You regret shouting at me"

I grab her hair and drag her into the chair, she's now very weak so she don't have the strength to fight back.

"Didn't you get your lesson by starving you?!? Now let's see if you still have your guts"

I tied her into the chair then I light up a candle, once I did I let the melting wax drip into her hand. Once again I hear her scream even though it's faint I feel happy inside. Scream in pain!

She was crying again like how she usually do, her lips bleed as she bite it to refrain herself from feeling the pain.

I continue what I'm doing until the candle becomes shorter, after torturing her with that I untie her and started whipping her. Her clothes are now worn out and full of dried blood, Kai take care of her severe wounds so she can still survive. It's like we are treating her then make her suffer again.

She was now crawling on the other direction trying to get away from me but I stop her by stepping on her back.

"Where are you going?!? Huh? Where do you think you are going?!?!? We are not yet done!!!"

I flip her then straddled her, I think it's time for you to die! I start strangling her, she hold my hand trying to set herself free but I put more pressure. She was struggling for air as she push my shoulder, her face is slowly turning red and some of her veins pop out from her forehead.

Then suddenly I was yank away by no other than Kai.

"Man you're killing her!"

"I was about to kill her! This is the end! She's fucking useless!"

"Hand her over to me. I can still make money out of her"

"No! I'll kill her now!"

Kai drag me to the corner "Dude trust me, she will be killed anyway. Let me do the work, I'll make money out of her"

"Tsk! Money burner" I mumbled.

He chuckled "So. Is that a yes?"

"She's all yours. I'm done having fun anyway. Do whatever you want but" I glared at him "Make sure she won't live. Make sure she's dead"

"Copy sir!"

I left them without looking back at that shithead, say hi to God for me Roseanne. Happy death day.

Kai's POV

He left without even looking back at us, aish typical rich people who spend their money over this crazy kind of fun.

"Dude, ready to meet God? You know, it's a waste if I only shot you dead here. So I came up with the idea of selling your organs. Hmmmm how much your cost would be?"

I saw how terrified she is.

"W-What?...Se...S-Sell me???...N-No.."

"You can't do anything either. Just go with me, your pain will be gone once the medicine entered your body. You don't have to mind what you've been through. You'll be at peace"

Though she struggled to fight on my hold, I grip her harder as I drag her outside that four cornered room. It's been days since she saw the outside world and I guess this will be the last time she will see the world.

"Welcome to the outside world Roseanne! Fresh air huh? Breath all you want. You don't know when will be the last time you're alive"

I push her inside the car and start driving, it's already 5 PM. The market will be open at 6. I have enough time to travel to the port and sell her, I don't know how much money I can generate. I start driving I glance at the rear mirror where I saw Rosé looking outside, tsk such a kid. Her state is so awful- puffy swollen eyes with black colored bruise, lips busted, a cut on the bridge of her nose, messy hair, arms full of wounds, she also stinks and her clothes are ripped and dirty. She was also limping when we got out, her wounds aren't fully healed.

"Hey! Eat this" I gave her some biscuit.

Although her hands are shaking she weakly opened the biscuit wrapper, then savor the food inside her mouth. She was starved by Tae for two days and only received beating.

After 30 minutes of driving I park my car nit far from the big ship , there are people wearing black jackets and armed by deadly weapons. I saw that one person I know and waved at him, he squint his eyes and as soon as he recognized me he smiled.

"Hey you idiot! What you doing here?"

"Why? Am I not welcome? I mean, I used to work here Mino"

"Tsk. You never change. So what's up?"

"Uhm I'm going to sell someone maybe you can give a good price"

"Is she healthy? No medical conditions? Illness?"

"I dunno. I brought her here" I went on my car and drag Rosé out "Now look"

"Fuck you man! You'll gonna sell a damage good? No way!"

"It's a waste if I only kill her"

He tap my shoulder "Well we can sell her on another purpose"

I smirk "Really? What it is?"

"We can sell her as a slave, how about that?"

"Okay deal"

"P-Please no! Please m-mister! D-Don't sell me" Rosé pleads as she grab my arm.

"Sorry but I lost my mercy on people a long time ago" I smirk.

Mino paid me for 500 dollars, not that bad even though my product is damaged it has a good cost.

"So? I gotta go. Make sure you sell her far away, I don't care where it is. See ya again next time!"

"Okay bro!"

I didn't saw Rosé  anymore because they took her inside the ship, there's no contract signed because this is an illegal operation. The black market. The dark side of the world. Goodluck stupid shit. I also recorded those times we beat her, tortured her and it was pure fun to watch. Hmmmm this will also generate money if I sell it online, man I'll be rich!

TO be continued