Ch.40

Jennie's POV

The doctor already came, I know it's already late in the evening maybe around 8 or 9 but I'm Jennie so he needs to be here any time of the day. Rosé is hugging my waist tightly as she buried her face to my stomach, I caress her hair gently while the doctor disinfect her wound on her thigh. She was hissing everytime the doctor puts pressure as the cotton with alcohol meets her wound.

"N-Nini it's not y-yet d-done?" she was trying not to cry.

"It's almost over honey. Just a few more"

"O-Okay...aww!"

I glare at the doctor when he accidentally directly puts the cotton on the wound.

"S-Sorry m-miss kim"

"Is it done?"

"Y-Yes miss. I'll j-just put some b-bandage to p-prevent it from g-getting infections"

"Make it quick"

"Yes miss"

He search some bandage on his medical kit, after few minutes he found one and securely wrap it around my baby's thigh. She didn't let go of me and stick her head into my stomach more afraid seeing the wound.

I made sure that the doctor isn't looking strangely at Rosé or else I'll shoot him in the head. Fortunately he was being professional of his job.

"It's all done now miss Kim, if there's anything you need you are free to leave a message on my number. I'll be going now"

"Okay. Thank you"

I motion for him to leave as Rosé was still hugging me.

"Honey it's okay now"

She stick out her head "Really?"

I nod.

She check her thigh and she was relieved that it was already wrap with bandage. I kiss her forehead that made her look up at me.

"Nini"

"Yes?"

"My present"

Oh this kid never forgets, she really wants to get her present though I want to give it to her tomorrow night. I guess I have to give it now.

"Okay just give me a minute"

"Yeyyyy!" she claps her hand.

I left giggling at her reaction, what a cutie. I went on the bathroom then strip naked, I get a red ribbon on one of the drawers and put it on my neck- I'm the present Rosé. It's not the truth, I really bought her something which is a whole set of onesie with different designs and characters that I definitely know it will look cute on her. But tonight her present would be me- my body, mind and soul.

I went back to our room and she was laying already on our bed, nice position.

"Hey honey"

"Hi Ni..." she stop when she check me out.

"Love the view?"

"Nini we are done taking a bath. I don't wanna go again, it's cold already"

Oh my god Rosé I wanna fuck you real hard until you finally realized what I'm trying to pinpoint.

"Where's the present? I thought you got me something? You liar hmmmmppp"

"I am the present Rosé"

"Uh what? I don't understand Nini"

"Then let me show it to you"

I jump on the bed straddling her, she was wearing a thin fabric of clothes making her sports bra visible. I made sure that I'm sitting on her crotch and slightly move myself rubbing my core. Her dick was so hard and big, I think her boxer is now a bit wet because of me.