Ch.44

Rosé a's POV

Jisoo unnie is so bad! I hate her! I won't share my pancakes with her anymore, how dare her tell me that my pancakes weren't good. Nini loves my cooking and she said it's the best in the whole wide world. I love cooking for my Nini that's why she give me lots of rewards because I'm a good girl. Jisoo unnie is a liar!

"Chimpuk I heard lili knock on the door.

"I don't wanna talk!"

Her soft giggles annoys me but Lili didn't do anything wrong so I shouldn't be mad at her.

"Hey chimpuk I'll come in okay? I know you wanna talk"

I stomp my feet going at the door unlocking it, she was smiling widely at me then jump hugging me.

"Hmmmm you're throwing tantrums again"

"It's because that elf insult my cooking! My pancakes are very pretty"

"Hahahahahahahaha elf?"

"Yeah! It's jisoo unnie because she's small!"

Lisa drag me into the bed and we both sat, she saw the blood on the sheet.

"Oh fuck you really did it last night hahahaha"

"Lili do you think I need to bring her to the hospital?"

"Why? Is Jennie sick?"

I played my fingers "Look there's blood, I think I hurt her pussy cat and she can't walk. I think the exercise isn't good"

She laugh loudly "Hahahahahahaha oh my god baby chimpuk! I bet Jennie likes how you bang her last night. Her whole face is glowing"

"B-But she can't walk"

"Maybe you overdid it Rosé. Don't worry Jennie love what you did with her"

"Really?"

My heart says Jennie Jennie Jennie. I love to have exercise with her again, it's exciting and my rosie likes it so much. We create lots of milk too and I'm so full last night because of cleaning Nini's pussy cat.

"Geez hahahahahaha you're thinking of fucking her again don't you? Hahahahaha"

"Y-Yeah" I shyly said "B-But my Lili hurts when she put it in. Her pussy cat swallowed my rosie then I feel like it's stuck on a tight hole that's why it hurts"

"Hahahahahahahahaha I should be feeling horny hearing that but it's hilarious! Hahahahaha Jennie must have a hard time last night because it's both your first time. You really need to watch more porn to learn Rosé"

"Why?"

I focus on her more because I want to make Nini happy.

"So that Jennie would also feel the pleasure she give to you"

"W-Would y-you teach me Lili?"

"THE HELL NO!" she shouted that made me feel teary eyed "Oh I m-mean we can't Rosé, don't cry please. I'm gonna be dead aish"

"W-Why? W-We can do the e-exercise t-together *sobs ..."

"Fuck! Jennieeeeeeee!" she shouted that made me cry more.

I was crying loudly when someone opened the door and it was Nini, behind her was Jisoo which I glared at.

"Rosé what happened? Hey baby ssshhhh stop crying" Nini wrap me on her warm embrace as I hug her on her stomach.

"L-lili *sobs..." I point at her.

"What did she do?"

"S-She don't *sobs w-want us to d-do the e-exercise *sobs..."