Ch.45

Jennie's POV

Rosé and I are now busy fucking each other, I don't know how many rounds we already had. I'm too focus on how her dick magically hit every good spot, her intense kisses adds more friction to my body that even if I can't walk for a week or a month it will be a pleasure to be fuck by her. I mean it's a win win, Rosé is the love of my life and she got my virginity. Even if the world would go against us I'll make sure Rosé will be on my side until the end.

Right now, the most important thing is Rosé is on top of me dominating my whole body as she penetrates me deep and slow. I can feel how her dick dig down my core until her balls would touch my entrance, I gasp everytime she would push it forward with a bang. I scratch her back as I gave light kisses on her shoulder making new marks because the old ones is not enough for me to see. I want to mark every bit of her body.

"Ahhhhh fuck Rosé...m-make it f-faster h-honey..."

"Y-Yes...mmmhhh..."

She move a bit faster on top of me as my leg lock her by putting it on her waist then pulling her hips closer to me. Our bodies collide with each other making slapping noises on the entire room, it's tiring but for Rosé I'll gather more strength. Fuck I think I need to exercise more because rosé's stamina is not a joke, it's like she never gets tired on this.

"Oh my god!...ahhhh f-faster baby...fuck me harder!... aaahhhh ahhhhh shit yeah that's it!...ahhh my god!.."

She was penetrating me so good.

"N-Nini ahhh..."

I suck her neck then gave a long lick up to her jaw, she gave me a kiss on the lips which I quickly respond snaking my hands on her nape.

I meet her every thrust by pushing my hips forward, arching my back so she can suck my breasts.

"Nini....ahhhhh my god....y-you're so sexy!.." her light kisses on my collar bone arouse me more.

"F-Faster honey....ahhhh shit!....make me cum again...please mmmmhhh"

"N-Nini....I'm n-near....I'm g-gonna..."

I didn't finish her, I kiss her roughly wanting to feel her juices fill me up while I dominate her mouth using my tongue. She shake on top of me as I feel her dick twitch pouring all her cum inside my belly.

"T-that was.....a-amazing.." I breath heavily trying to catch my breath.

Rosé rest on top of me as I rub her back, she was panting hard beads of sweats falling from her face. I wipe it using my hand.

"You tired baby?"

"Yeah....but I want moreeee"

Oh my fucking God Roseanne. I don't know how many rounds we already did fuck each other, I glance at the clock and it's already 10 AM. Fuck this was an intense workout. The AC is on but it was so hot because of what we are doing.

"Honey can we rest for a bit? Aren't you hungry?"

"No. I want moreeee Nini. Look, my rosie is still hard!"

She pull out her dick on my pussy and showed it to me, I look at it and she's really hard as rock. Her dick is standing straight like a pole ready to poke any hole.

"But honey we've been fucking for hours, you didn't eat breakfast too. You should atleast eat lunch"

"I don't wanna eatttt"

She pout that makes her look more cute, I pinch her cheeks.

"You must rest because your wounds didn't heal yet, Irene and Seulgi will get mad at me. They would take you away from me if they find out you have wounds"

"Nooooooo! You are mine! I should be with you!"

"Then you have to listen to me okay? You must rest. We will meet Irene and Seulgi once you're better"

"Nini....can we atleast have one more round. Pleaaasssseeeee" she clasps her hand together and pout.

How can she be this cute! Such a baby!!!!

"Okay but it's the last for today"

"So it means we can do it tomorrow?!?"

The excitement in her voice made me giggled.

"Yes honey"

"Yeyyyyyy! Let's do horsey horsey then!"

"You like that position much baby"

She smiled widely "Because I can see your coco melons bounce like balls, they are cute and squishy! I love them so much!"

Oh so that's the reason why she wants to touch my breasts everytime I'm on top of her. I can't blame her though, my breasts was perfectly fit to her hands to grab on.

"Silly!" I poke her nose.

"Horsey horsey now!"

Even though my body aches and my pussy is now sore, I got up and straddled her. She place me on top of her hard dick making my entrance get wet just by meeting the tip of her hardness.

"Fuck Rosé!..." I gasp when I slowly sit down on her dick.

She giggled "Nini your pussy cat ate my rosie!"

Ahhhh childish as ever but I love this side of her, cutie Rosé.

"Stop being cute Rosé I might reconsider your idea of having sex all day"

"We should Nini. Exercising is good for the body!"

"Sexercising Rosé"

I started moving on top of her, Rosé worship me like I'm some kind of saint. Her hands travel from my stomach up to my breasts squeezing them lightly as her fingers playfully pinch my nipples.

"Ahmmm ahhhhh m-my god.... R-Rosé...." I moaned when she put it on her mouth and suck it.

I love how she close her eyes while mounding my breast using her hands, I pull her head closer grabbing some of her hair.

"Awww Nini!" she whined.

"Sorry hahaha I got carried away"

"That hurts a little" she pout.

I kiss her head "Better?"

She nod then kiss my neck, I continued moving on top of her while she's busy kissing my exposed shoulder.

"Nini....faster.."

This kid is so impatient. I tried to fasten my pace but since I lost half of my energy a while ago I think my legs are already worn out. I think Rosé notice that I'm slowing down so she thrust in and out of me.

"Ahhhh Rosé....shit f-faster baby....d-deeper!..."

She arch her back moving faster and deeper as our sex slaps each other, Rosé's cheeks have a tint of red and sweats trickling down her forehead. I kiss her lips which earned a moan from her.

I can now feel the climax building up in the pit of my stomach, so I hold Rosé's shoulder trying to match her energy.

"Nini...I'm c-cumming...ahhhh" she mumbled as our lips stayed closer.

"M-Me too baby..."

And with one last thrust, our juices mix up inside my belly. The both of us fall down on the bed as we catch our breaths. Fuck Rosé. I think I need to drink some contraceptive pills from now on, I don't want yet to get pregnant if you're like this. I want to have sex with you 24/7.

TO be continued