Ch.16

Rosé's POV

I didn't know what happened on the bathtub- I feel amazing but somehow I think it's wrong. Irene unnie told me never let any girl hold my birdie because it's a bad thing, a girl should never do that except if she have a very special relationship with the person.

We both walk out of the bathroom hand in hand, I can barely see since I close my eyes the entire time. Jennie is fully naked and I feel something that I couldn't explain. It makes me feel excited making my little Lili hard.

"Why are you zoning out baby? Something wrong?" she cup my face breaking my daydreaming.

"Uh nothing honey"

"Are you comfortable with your clothes?"

She let me wear my boxers and a big t-shirt but I wanna wear my pajama. I'm just afraid that she'll get mad at me.

"Y-Yes"

"Good. I'd probably snap at you if you said no. Come, let's go to sleep. We need to wake up early tomorrow"

She was about to go to bed when I speak up.

"Uhm ho-honey..."

"Yes?"

"I need some milk. D-Don't w-worry I'll manage to make it on my own"

I was about to go when she grab my arm.

"Who said you'll be making them? I already have your milk baby"

"But I didn't.."

Her eyes squint at me.

"O-Okay"

I let her drag me into the bed and motion me to lay, I'm so confuse. My eyes look for the glass of milk but failed.

"Eyes here honey"

She's now naked except under, I can't stop staring to her coco melons.

"Love the view?" her lips formed into a smirk.

"Where's my milk?"

"You're already looking at them"

"Huh?"

"Suck my breast"

"But I'm not a baby anymore! I want my milk!"

Her aura becomes dark, eyes staring straight at me like it wants to eat me alive.

"Roseanne"

Though I've heard my name a lot of times to other people.......her calling me hits different.

"S-Sorry"

My scared ass obeyed her.

"Now come here and don't make me mad. Again"

I made my way to her who's now fully showing her coco melons, I also have coco melons but hers was bigger than mine. Much more healthier I guess. Is she a vegetarian? Irene unnie said I'll get bigger if I eat veggies bubut why do my coco melons are small?

"What's bothering you baby?" her hands softly caress my hair.

"Uhm...Nini"

She instantly smile "Yes?"

"When you were a kid did you ate a lot of veggies?"

"Hmmm why did you suddenly ask that out of the blue"

"Your coco melons are so big"

"Coco melons???"

"You don't know coco melons?"

She's a psycho when suddenly she laugh "Are you referring to my boobs?"

"Boobs?"

"Never heard of it?"

It was at that moment I became stiff again when she held both my hands and put it on her melons. It was so soft and smooth.

"Your hands would fit as my bra"

I quickly remove my hands away from her and hide it from my back.

"N-No! D-Don't c-cut m-my h-hand!"

Her eyes rolled "I didn't said I'll make it as my bra"

It's sleeping time now since I've been yawning but I need my milk.

"Nini"

Hmmm?"

"Milk"

She tap the space beside her, I laid and face her. It's my first time seeing someone else's coco melons aside from Seulgi unnie who is my bathbuddy. I was amazed as I made a closer look at it then my mouth meet her coco melons. She made an inaudible sound that made me stop and look at her in worry, I don't want to hurt her.

"Why did you stop?!?"

"Y-You h-hurt?"

She sigh "I'm not hurt baby. It's pleasure"

Her hands guide my face again to her melons and I suck it, no milk came out but I suck harder just incase I miss the right way. Since I can't let any milk out I tried the other one but it's the same. Though I'm craving for milk it's like my attention is divert to Jennie's coco melons, it was soft and smooth. I press it harder while sucking.

"Ahhhh fu...fudge R-Rosé..." she almost said in a whisper.

I continue sucking her coco melons feeling so immaculate seeing her reaction go crazy, it's like what she's doing makes it more exciting. Her hands grab a fistful of my hair trying to push my head closer. I stop to breath some air.

"That was intense, not bad for a first timer"

"Huh?"

"I mean lets go to sleep Rosé"

She pull me close to her but before she could even close her eyes I blurt out.

"Can I still suck your melons while we sleep?"

"Sure honey. I don't mind, it's more favorable in my part"

To be continued