Chapter 14

Grace once again changes her sitting position annoyed at the situation she was in.

After a whole week of being not so subtle about her behavior, that she was avoiding any touching or any communication with Nicholas, now here she is on a private plane on her way to meet Nicholas's whole family for the first time.

That man did not even let that information sink in totally, before she was on board on her way to meet her in laws.

She literally found they were flying out just two hours ago, her bags were packed and she even magically had leave from her school for as long as she wanted.

She doesn't know what he did to pull that string but she will not be the one to ask because that would mean she was once again talking to him which she wasn't and she will never give him any of those ideas.

"You want to watch some movie?" Nicholas offers as he passes her his tab but she just plain ignores him pulling her hood up to cover her face.

"Okay, that was a very childish way to let me know you are angry with me for reasons I have no clue about" he comments making her narrow her eyes not that he can see her.

"Are you angry about the trip or anything, because in my defense I did inform you we will be going to my grandfather's house a month ago?" he reminds her but she just folds her arms and sinks a little in her seat.

"Go inside the room and sleep it off, I won't disturb you so you can ignore me as much as you can" he orders her angry all of a sudden.

Grace just stubbornly sits where she.

"I said go to the room, Grace" he snaps at her before he looses it and says something they will both regret.

"Come on" Nicole coax her pulling Grace away from her angry brother leaving him to fume alone.

*******

Both the girls walk inside the room that was in the plane, Grace goes to sit on the bed while Nicole just stands with her hands on her hips.

"What is going on between you two?" she asks sternly to Grace who just pouts.

"Not something you have to worry about" she replies.

"Oh please, bro was seconds away from blasting your head just a few moments ago, so please don't tell me if I need to worry or not....

And I have noticed you are hell bent trying to avoid bro in every way possible and it seems he doesn't know why he is getting a cold shoulder from you so want to talk about it?" she asks as she too had noticed how eerily quiet she was and not wanting see her brother's face

"No" Grace voices before she gets in the bed and close her eyes in a way of shutting Nicole.

"You really are doing childish things" Nicole sighs heavily before she walks out of the room leaving her.

******

"Wake up" someone shakes Grace up from her slumber making her groan in annoyance.

"We will be landing soon; you need to be back in your seat" Nicole voices as she pulls Grace slowly ignoring her protest.

Grace begrudgingly goes to wash her face before joining both the siblings. She sighs as she takes her seat and pulls her seat belt on before looking up front to find Nicole in place of her husband.

She looks around the plane to find he was not with them.

"He is in the cockpit with the pilot seeing as you didn't want to be near him for reasons still unfound" Nicole informs with a tight smile while Grace looks uncaring.