Chapter 21

Please help me and recommend my works to your friends on wattpad, it will help me a lot to grow my readers as well as my works, thank you :D

After the incident, Spence continues to visit Grace in her new home more and more, which annoys Nicholas to no end.

Even if he knows that, there are no feelings for Spence from Grace's side, he knows that Spence still has feelings for his wife, which was not sitting well with Nicholas.

Every day he finds Spence with his wife more and more, it was as if their talks never end. There were always topics they could discuss for hours on ends, there were times he doubted Grace's feelings for Spence, as it seemed like she forgot everything when Spence was around, even him; her own husband was like background music.

Even if he wanted to be polite with Spence, he could not as he still has not forgotten the day when he met Spence for the first time and the way he introduced himself to Nicholas as Grace's boyfriend.

Now, here he was laughing about something he had no clue about in his house, his dinning table and with his bloody wife.

He was holding onto his last nerve and restraining himself from jumping over the table and punching the shit out of Spence.

"Boss" Arsons gruff voice stops the murderous intentions making Nicholas look away from his wife's direction.

"We have an emergency," Arson whispers in Nicholas's ear before walking out.

"Sorry guys, it seems I need to go out for a while, you two enjoy dinner I will be back in a few," he announces as he walks towards Grace and pecks her forehead before he leaves.

*******

Nicholas enters his house after mid-night to find it eerily silent; he narrows his eyes when he finds the dinner table still as it was when he left.

He walks closer to find an open bottle of wine, which was empty; his frown deepens as he remembers that he did not take out the bottle.

Because Grace rarely drank with his sister, he did not take any alcohol out tonight; even when he knew it was rude of him, he did not even offer one to Spence.

Therefore, he was surprised to see the empty bottle.

He walks towards the living area to find Spence jacket still on the back of the sofa, which makes him curse, as he knows that Spence must be still inside the house.

Without a second thought, he hurries towards his room and to his horror he witnesses, what he dreaded.

"What the fuck do you think you are doing?" Nicholas asks enraged seeing Spence with his wife in their bed.

"Uh...it's not what it looks like" Spence explains as he turns to face Nicholas.

"From what I am seeing you were in the mist of undressing my wife," Nicholas hisses as he steps in the room and drags Spence by the collar out of the room.

"Seriously man, it's not what you think. She was drunk and I was just helping her to get to the room...

It's not the first time I am helping her to undress" Spence defends himself but digs in more.

"And that is supposed to make me feel good?" Nicholas grits through his teeth as he let go of Spence and pulls out his gun.

He was dying to put the bullets through his head and was waiting for Spence to slip just a tiny bit but he really crossed the limits in here with his wife.

He is sure Grace will not miss her friend if he dies tonight she already knows about Nicholas's work so it will not matter if he kills one more man.