Let's Get Away

The next morning, I wake up and Axel isn't here. Propping myself up on my elbow, I run my hand over where Axel laid sleeping just last night. His side of the bed is cold making me think that he has been gone quite a while. 

I sigh and lay back on to the bed. Shifting my gaze, I look over at the clock and see that it's roughly 10am.

My mind wonders a little bit, taking in the events of the last few days and considering what could possibly happen today when I meet the King. It's not everyday that you meet the King of the Werewolves. 

I get up and start making myself look presentable. I'm in the middle of getting ready when someone comes storming into the bedroom.

It's Axel, and he's fuming.

"Axel! What's going on?" I ask him as he starts grabbing clothes and throwing them in a bag, in a blind rage.

"We're going away for a while." He aggressively states. 

"Why? I just got here the other day. It hasn't even been that long! I haven't even met your parent yet!" 

"Forget them, they don't deserve to meet you." He tells me, then goes to his underwear drawer and starts collecting more clothes. 

"Why do you say that?" I ask him.

"Do not question me right now Carter. Grab your fucking shit, and let's go." 

My wolf growls. Who does he think he is? He can't treat his own mate like that.

He's the prince.

"You can put your stuff in here." He holds up a different bag, "I'll explain in the car." His face softens a little. He comes over and kisses my forehead lightly before turning towards the bathroom. "Just please hurry." He says and then takes his bag to the bathroom.

I do as I am told and we leave in a rush, a few minutes later.

"Where are we going?" I ask him, once we've gotten down the road a little.

He shrugs. "I haven't thought that far yet. You're guess is as good as mine." 

"You have no idea where we're going?" I question him with wide eyes.

He shook his head. "No, I just had to get out of there." I reach for his hand and squeeze it. 

"Axel, what was so wrong that we had to get out as soon as possible?" I ask him. His eyes are on the road, but I can tell he's battling with his wolf.

He sighs. "I went to talk to my Father this morning, before you woke up." He starts. I nod my head; encouragingly. "And he was angry. He didn't want you to be my mate. He told me I had to reject you immediately, and marry 'someone more fit for the thrown.'" He mocks his father.

He grasps my hand tighter. I run my thumb over his knuckles. He starts to relax.

"I have an idea..."

---------

"Where are we?" Axel asks me, as we drive the whiney roads of the mountains.

"Up in the mountains, where my cabin is." I explained.

His mouth forms an "O" shape.  I can see the frustration and anger still in his eyes. Hopefully this little trip will distract him.

I reach out my hand and he takes it. I smile at him, and lead him toward the house.

I get the spare key from secret spot. After unlocking the door, I lead him inside.

It's a blast the past. We haven't been up here in a while. I think the last time was when I was 16 and my friends and I had a little party. Ahh, the good old days.

"I'm gonna go check out the rooms real quick. Are you okay if I leave you here for a minute or two?" I ask him, before walking away.

He nods.

I bring in the bags, and put fresh sheets on my bed. I come back into the living room to find him staring at old pictures of me.

"Hey, are you hungry? I was gonna see if I can find some food for us,"

He turns his head and looks at me. "Yeah, I can eat."

I nod and turn towards the kitchen. I was able to find a can of Chef Boyardee. Thank god for preservatives. Never thought I would be saying that. 

As I make the dinner, I tell Axel that we will need to run into town and get more food. Our cabin is located in a smaller town not terribly far from Axel's house, maybe about an hour or two away. It's got just enough business and things to do for cavillation. But I enjoy that. 

After dinner, we snuggle on the couch and watch the firewood crackle and burn. I was falling for him. Hard and fast. I've never felt this way about anyone! I didn't even know this was a feeling you could have.

I find myself studying the side of his face. He's amazing.

He glances at me and smiles. "Hey what are you staring at?"

"My amazing mate," I tell him and peck his lips.

"Oh, and why is your hand feeling my abs?" He asks with a smirk.

"Hey! It's my wolf, she's begging for control." I say dramatically.

He presses his lips into a firm line but he seems a little distant at this moment in time. "Maybe you should give her control then."

"You should help with that." I say suggestively.

Axel leans over and kisses me. This kiss is different that the ones that have came before. In the past, our kisses have been short and sweet but also passionate at the same time. 

I react right away, and he pushes his tongue into my mouth ever so slightly. I growl at him, but mostly out of pleasure. I moan, and he moves us. He gets on top of me, my hands run down his stomach. His rock hard abs against my fingers. His hands go to the hem of my shirt. He starts lifting it up. He moves his lips to my neck.

He kisses my neck and nips at it. I moan louder this time.

"You don't know what you do to me!" His wolf says huskily in my ear. 

"I could say the same to you." I say. He moves his hands up higher, almost to breasts. He kisses my jaw and then back to my neck.

He stop and pulls back. He looks me in the eye, asking for permission.

I shake my head yes.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, I want to be with you forever." I say. He kisses me and then goes back to my neck.

He kisses and sucks on the spot and then he sinks his teeth into me. I cry out in pain, and he covers my lips with his.

When the pain is gone, it is replaced with pleasure. He licks the mark, making it start to heal.

He looks at me and then gives me a kiss.

"You're mine now," he says and I slip into darkness. 

Axel's Little Roseजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें