The Prince And Me

I smirk as I pull back, and get a good look at his face. His eyes darken with lust.

"Are you sure?" He asks me. I nod yes.

"Of course I'm sure," I say with a chuckle. "I've waited to long for you to get cold feet."

He glares at me. "I'm not second guessing myself. I just want to make sure you're okay with this."

"Of course I am. I trust you, and I know I'm safe. You will take care of me right?"

He pressed a kiss to my lips , "Always."

He kisses me again, this time more urgent. I moan softly as he deepens the kiss. I wrap my legs around his torso, and kiss him hard. But he stops suddenly. I give him a teasing smirk.

He moves my legs so that they are no longer around him. I give him another look, a scared on this time. He smiles at me.

"I have to tell you something before we go anything further,"

"Oh, Goddess! You got some random chick pregnant didn't you?!" I blurt before I can even think about what I'm saying. I'm not serious, and I certainly hope that his response reflects that. My cheeks go flush with color. 

"No, and besides the only one having my babies is you Carter."

I give him a quick kiss. "Go on,"

"So, I have been feeling this way for a while but I didn't know how you felt. I think that I should tell you before we take our relationship to the next level" He takes a brief pause and my stomach is practically in my throat at this point. "Carter, I love you. I love you with all of my heart, and I will love you until the day I die."

I look at him, unsure what to say. Do I love him? It that the feeling I've been having. The warm glow in my chest that makes me feel safe and protected. "Axel...I love you too."

He smiles and pecks me on the lips.

"So can we just do this or not? Because there is a show that I want to see, and it's on tonight..." I try to hold a serious face but the giggle is to easy to escape me. 

"Of course! I'm not going to waste another minute. Don't plan on sleeping tonight sweetheart, because you aren't for the next month."

I stare at him in shock and he just smirks.

He wraps my legs around his stomach again and pulls us out of the water. He walks us to the cabin. Once we get inside, he practically runs to the bedroom.

He lays me down, and stares at me. "Axel...can I ask you something?"

"Can it wait? I'm kind of in the middle of something," he says and plants kisses on my neck.

"No," I say and he freezes. He pulls back and looks me in the eye with worry.

"What is it?" he asks.

"Have you done this before? With someone else?" I ask him with concern.

"No, you're the only one." He replies and I release the breath I was holding.

I smile at him. "Good,"

"Now, if you don't mind...I am going to make you forget everything in this world but me." He says with a smirk, and I let him.