A Trip To Remember

"Babe, we're here." I hear Axel say. I open my eyes, even though I wasn't sleeping. Sometimes it's nice to just rest your eyes. The world can get irrorating. 

"And where exactly is 'here'?" I ask. 

"Hm, I'm not entirely sure." He laughs. His family comes up and we get our bags, and leave the plane. It's warm outside. 

"Welcome to The Cayman Islands." Alice says. We look at her. 

"Like actually? You're not messing with us right now?" I can barely contain my excitement. Being the Alpha's daughter had it's perks of course but there was always reasons why we couldn't go on vacations. Watching all of my friends go away on holiday, and being forced to the confines of my own pack was very hard for me. Of course as I grew up, I started to understand more but it did take a few years. 

Alice responds to me while I was in thought. I couldn't quite make out what she was saying and I was too embarrassed to ask.  We only have to wait a moment or two until our car arrives. A black SUV because Axel refuses to have any other type of car. "They're reliable" He grumbled to me one afternoon. All I wanted was to rent some fun cars for the afternoon and spend time exploring the pack. He wasn't having it. 

The drive to our house wasn't long at all. The further we drove away from the airport, the more amerced we became with the culture here. It is a nice change of pace. 

The house we arrive at, it simply stunning. With the gate and fence, the privacy is very much welcomed. 

"Are you serious? This is amazing!" I say, jumping out of the car. Someone chuckles but I don't know who. All of a sudden, my brother comes out of the front door with his family. I squeal and run up to him. 

"Rucker! What are you doing here?" 

"They invited us." He says looking at Axel's family. Rucker waves to them, they wave back, all but Axel. "What's going on with Axel?" he asks. 

"Oh, don't worry about him. I'm sure he is just worried about leaving the pack in such important times." I say, and look at him quickly. Then I walk around Rucker, and to a very pregnant Jasmine. "Jasmine! You're huge!" I say, but quickly realize what I just said. "Um, you know what I mean." I say. She just smiles and hugs me anyways.

"So how are you? Any babies on the way?" She asks. I roll my eyes. 

"Don't get me started on that." 

She gives me a look. "Oh, touchy subject?" 

"Yeah," I say. My little munchkin runs out, and I hold out my arms. He comes up to me, gives me a hug, then asks where Axel was. 

I roll my eyes, and point to him. He smiles, and runs up to Axel. 

"I see how cool I am." I say to Jasmine, as we walk inside. 

She just laughs. "Don't worry, one day he's going to wake up and be all about you. He does this all the time." 

"Oh, does he?" I say, and Jasmine just smiles. 

"Come on, you have to see the backyard." She says pulling me too the back of the house. On the way, I look at all the art work, and beautiful rooms. 

"Wow, this house is amazing." I say, but then see the backyard (Picture on top) "Holy Shit! That's....I have no words!" 

"I know, I reacted the same way." 

I turn to her. "So how long have you guys been here?"

"We got here last night." 

"Oh, so do you know what's going on?" I ask, and she just give me a weird look.

"What? Why would I possibly know what's going?" She says, she so knows what's going on.