Mom?

I find myself waking up and missing Axel, I wonder what he's like right now. He's probably going insane trying to find me. I'm sure the whole freaking nation is on the look out. 

I try mind linking him but there is something blocking it. I sigh in frustration. 

There's a knock on my door. I groan; wanting to be alone. But then the door opens. The guy from last night, that I now know as Tim comes in.

"Oh, good your awake." 

"Not like I had a choice." I say quietly. 

"What was that?" he ask. 

"Oh, nothing." I lie even though I know he heard me. Stupid werewolf hearing. 

"Well breakfast is ready." 

"Thanks but I don't think I want to eat." 

"Understandable. I will come get you later than." He says and I shake my head yes. He leaves and I sigh...again. Being kidnapped has made me dramatic apparently. I chuckle to myself. 

All I wanted was for me and Axel to move in together, get married, and maybe have a few kids. Now, that can't happen. My parents died for one, and my clumsy ass got freaking kidnapped Kidnapped by a man that shockingly looks just like me. Don't even get me started about that. 

I glance around the room they put me in. If I was here by choice, I like to think that I could enjoy it. It's a beautiful house from which I've seen but that wasn't much. As soon as I went inside last night, they brought me here and locked me in.

I walk to the window and stare out it, planing my escape. There's people everywhere. Then there was the woods, I don't know where I am. How am I going to get out of here?

There is another knock on my door. "Can I come in?" a voice asks outside the door. 

"I don't care!" I snap, my patience wearing thin. There is a short pause, and then the door opens. A older women walks through the door. She looks to  be in her late 30's, her skin is tan and she is amazing. 

"Who are you?" I ask. 

She gives me a smile. "I'm Kate." she says. "Can I sit down?" she asks. 

"I don't care." I say. She sits on the edge of my bed. There is silence until I break it. "What do you want?" I ask. 

"To talk to you. I hate having you in the dark." I sit down in the arm chair. 

"Then, please Kate. Bring me into the light." 

"Wait, wait, wait! Let me get this straight, you're saying that when I was a baby I was kidnapped?" She hasn't even been talking for 10 minutes and I'm already confused. 

"Yes, you were. As I said, we had bad blood with your pack. They didn't like us to much, and to get revange they stole our daughter." 

"And I'm that daughter?" I asks and she shakes her head yes. "Why should I believe you?" 

"You don't have too, but we would like you too." She holds out her hand to me, as an offering. I'm hesitant to take it, but something draws me in. When my hand touches Kate, it feels warm. A calming sensation comes over me and I get what I can only describe as a flashback. It's a younger version of Kate and Tim. They are standing over something, staring. I get closer and realize they are looking at a newborn baby. 

Kate looks loving at her husband. "I didn't think I could ever love something so little as much as I do." Tim kisses her forehead and smiles. "I love her too." 

At first I'm confused, but then it all makes sense. She's telling the truth. They are my parents. But what happened? The flashback ends and I'm back in the room with Kate. We are silent for a few moments. 

 "You look so much like your father, and your sisters." 

"What? I have sisters?" I ask in surprise. 

"Yes, two. Ones a year younger than you and the other just turn 7." I soak it all in. I have sisters!

"Why didn't you contact me earlier? I would have liked to know about this." 

"I'm sorry, but we were just unsure how you would react." She says, looking at the floor. 

"So you waited till my parents were dead. Did you kill them?"

"Heavens no. But I bless the soul that did." my mom says with a smirk.

"Kate! As much as you don't like it and I don't like it, they did raise me." 

"And you turned out to be the most amazing thing ever." 

I can't look at her anymore. "Can you please give me some space? I need time." I say. 

"Of course, honey. Take all the time you need, well not too long, your siblings want to meet you." she says with a smile. I don't smile back, I just look away. 

She leaves and shuts the door behind her. 

After an hour of thinking, I decide to shower and get clean. I turn on the shower and hop in when it's warm enough. I wash my hair, and try hard not to think about Axel. He is my life, my hope, my everything, and now that he was took away, I'm lost. 

I feel the water start to get cold. I reach over and shut it off. I wrap a fluffy plush towel around my body and go back into the bedroom, then I realize I don't have any clothes. Great. I walk toward a door. I open it and find a room full of clothes. I find a cute top and a pair of skinny jeans, that oddly enough fit me. I pull them on, and braid my hair. 

Just as I am finishing up my hair there is another knock. 

"Yes?!" I yell, my dad comes in. "What do you want? I don't want to talk!" 

"Okay, then. Well whenever you are ready, I'm here for you." he says and leaves. I grow angry with myself. It isn't Tim and Kate's fault. Well slightly for kidnapping me but they wanted to know their daughter. They wanted their daughter back. I guess I can't blame them. I talk myself down to a more clear headed head space. Now is my moment to change my attitude and change my story.