Natsu Dragneel

"Were im i?"i say rubing my head.

"Hey you woke up! Lucky couse you just got here and you're just about to be sold"said i guy. I look around and see that im in a cell.

"Whaa! No! Get me out of here!"i scream they laghf. They took out a control with a buton. When they pressed it i felt electrecuted by a colar on my neck.

"No stand up and get in that room and change!"said a guy pulling me with a chain. I started to cry than a woman in the changing room made the men go so i would be able to change.

"Hey dear. I know it's not easy but you need to change into something revealing"she said taking out some clothes.

"Just give me a simple dress"i said kinda sad. She noded and looked she gave me a simple white dress. But it did really much reveal my legs and chest.

"She's ready"said the woman than 2 big guys came and put a sack on my head. I couldn't see but they walked me to somewere. I heard alot of man wisle.

"OK this is a natural blonde girl and what we know is that she's still a virgin. For that the price is alot more higher. So should we start with 30,000?"said a man right next to me.

The bids just kept going higher and higher. I got suprized myself when i heard someone say 1 million. Than everythinwent silent
"A million dolors sold to the salmon hair guy!"said the man next to me than i felt someone grab me and take me to who knows were.

They took my colar off and placed me a new one that was pink. And they took the chains off mt feet and made me get in a big box around my size.

"Here's you're slave sir"i heard a voice.

"Thanks"i heard from aparently my new owner. In the box it was really bumpy i couldn't get a hold of anything. They moved me to who knows were and just when it felt silent they stiped moving me i couldn't get anything.

"Hello? Someone there?"i ask. Than i saw a knife cuting the box.
I lean a bit back and so it wouldn't cute me. Just when it opened light hit my eye's and couse me to close them.

"Hey there im Natsu Dragneel. You'renew master"said a salmon hair guy. He was actually actractive. Can't this guy just get a prostitute and get her for a girlfriend!?