chap 5

"Hey Luce! Wake up!"i heard. I open my eye's and see my puffy little dog plue.

"Plue! Ohh i missed you! Gosh thanks Natsu i love you!"i screamed huging Plue as he licks me.

"No problem"Natsu said grining. Huh? Wait i said i love him. I guess he's now that bad..

Time passed i slept with Natsu as Plue slept on a pillow on the floor. "Luce.."i neard him mummble in he's sleep. Than he placed a arm around me. I didn't take it seriously.

"Why is he warm?"i ask myself.

"Luce i.."he mummbles again. Wait finish the fraze Natsu! He thanplaced hes head over my shoulder. How cute.

........

I woke up and saw Natsu awake with he's face completely red

"What's wrong Natsu?"i asked.

"N-nothing"he said nervous.

"Ok?"i say than stand up and head to he's bathroom. I take a shower and realized the colar was water prove and i forgot i have no clothes.

"Luce how long are you going to be in there!?"asked Natsu at the other side of the door.

"I have no clothes baka! What you want me to come out naked or something!"i yell.

"I don't mine"he said.

"What's with you!"i yell. He opened the door and trew hes boxers and hes shirt.

"Seriosly?"i ask.

"Change allredy i need to go!"he said wining. I put hes boxers and hes shirt on. They were kinda big but actually didn't look bad on me.

"There go in"i said walking out as he runs in and shuts the door.

"Im a sleep a while more"i say i think he ignored me. I layed down and just closed my eye's.

"Luce! Luce! I need to know wich one looks beter on me?"Natsu asked holding up two same suits. There were completely the same but Natsu was just in boxers.

"Baka don't wake me up by something this stupid! There both the same!"i scream and throw him a pillow.

"Haha just messing with you"he said smiling and heading back to the bathroom.

"Baka"i wisper.

"Hey theres a dress in the box put it on were going on a meating. And ill take the colar off so you wouldn't look bad"said Natsu geting on the bed doing something to the colar and than it went off.

"What meating?"i asked still sleepy.

"Just get ready"he said puting on a tie.

"You could of just gavin me the dress in sted of you're clothes"i said.

"Well i wanted to see you with mine on. You lool cute"he said.

"You're anoying Natsu!"i scream he laghfs and i get the box and take it to thw bathroom and get changed