chap 3

Me and Levy actually started talking and somehow made Juvia talk and chat with me. I even told her what i heard of Gray saying and she said she knows how to behave now.

We started making cupcakes to see wich ones are beter than Gray and Natsu enterd.

"Something smells good"said Gray.

"Do you want one of Juvias cupcakes Gray sama?"said Juvia with hears in her eye's.

"Shure why not?"said Gray to Juvia. I bet he's a good master. I looked at them thinking what a cute couple. Than i remembered i had my cupcakes baking. I open the oven and take them out i place them on the table and wait for Levys cupcakes.

Juvia finushed next than Levy. When i turn to see my cupcakes there wan non nore any of Juvias. "What did you guy's do! You ate them all!"yelled Levy angry.

"They were too good"said gray with a hand over he's stomach.

"Those two ate like 30 cupcakes each... amazing there not fat"i said sarcasticly.

"What?"asked Natsu confused. I forgot he's my master and i shouldn't say things about him. He could do anything.

"Nothing"i said.

"Well im not fat becouse i do exercise"said Natsu.

"Why do you asked if you heard?"i asked Natsu.

"You're cute mad haha"he said laghfing at me. Wait he's not mad for me geting mad at him. He's laghfing. Wait he called me cute. But im use tk guys calling me that.

"Natsu you owe me 30 cupcakes!"i said.

"Let me go to the bathroom"he said making me pissed,

"Not like that! Baka!"i say blushing red. Levy and Juvia had evil smiles on.

"Hey Natsu you like Lucy? Asked Levy with a evil smile.

"I chose her just couse everyone wanted her. And so that got my atenchion. She's just a slave"said Natsu eating Levys cupcakes.

"Baka! Stop it! These took time!"she said giting Natsu's back but Natsu ignored her and kept eating.

"Why do i have the colar and they dont?"i asked.

"Well you're colar gets removed when you're master truts you and doesn't want to hurt you"said Levy.

"Ohh"i said kinda worried. Who know he might hurt me.