WTF!?

"Hey Lucy wake up!"i heard Levy scream.

"Five more minutes"i said.

"No! Natsu and Sting are down stairs! I think Natsu is selling you!"said Levy woried.

"Juvia thinks Lucy is leaving"Juvia said worried too.

"What!?"i yell. I jump off the bed and followed them and i saw Gray. "Gray is it true?"i asked him.

"About?"he asked.

"Natsu is going to sell me to Sting?"i said ve worried. Gray face change to shocked than mad. He went running downstairs all we could do was hear there conversation from upstairs.

"Hey Flambrain arw you selling Lucy!?"Gray shouted.

"No im gana get money from her. Im going to rent her"said Natsu. Wait im not a prostitute. Why would he?

"What she's no prostitute! Why are you doing this!?"shouted again Gray.

"Couse she's changed and she doesn't talk to me! And i saw both if you!"Natsu shouted. Juvia looked confused and she looked at me.

"Natsu don't get thing's wrong! Me and Lucy are just friends!"shouted Gray. Damn why did i feel like a needle stabed my heart!?

"Lucy you there you're hanging around with me for today!"yelled Sting. No im scared no!

"Lucy follow me we know a place to hide you!"said Levy pulling my hand she took me to a room and in that room were alot of boxes and she moved one to reveal a door. She opened it and told me to enter that only there know about that place i enter and she places the box again. And i hear her run out.

I looked around it was dark but i sat down next to the wall with my arms around my knees. For some reason i was crying. "If i stayed in my father's mansion non of this would haved happened"i talk to myself.

"Lucy were are you!?"yelled Natsu i can hear him slam doors open.

"Gajeele stop him!"yelled Levy. Why is he doing this?..

"Tell me were she is and i won't hurt her"said Natsu by the other side of the door.

"You allredy hurt her! You treat her like a prostitute idiot!"screamed Levy.

"You think I'll actually give her to Sting like that! You must be a stupid bi~"Natsu got cut off for some reason wait did she slap him or?

"Say that again about Levy and you're dead!"said a males voice i guess he's Gajeele.

"She's my slave i payed for her!"yelled Natsu.

""Juvia doesn't like how Natsu treats Lucy"said Juvia in a shy but angry tone.

"I haven't done anything to Lucy!"yelled Natsu.

"What were you planing to do with Sting then?"asked Levy.

"He wanted me to give her to him i denied and he kept in making offers"said Natsu calmed.

"Well Juvia thinks Sting and Lucy would make cute babys"said Juvia out of nowere. What the hell! How does that help!?

"I know right. Both blonde and Stings blue eye's. And Lucys cute face with a baby. Like so cute"said Levy. Why they did spchange the subject.

"No Juvia thinks it would be brown eye's and Stings cute face"said Juvia. What the hell is wrong with them!?

"And i was thinking of Natsu and her. Pink hair and brown eye's"said Gray. Great everyone's crazy here.

"No it would be blond hair and Natsu's dark eye's"said Gajeele. Wtf!?

"Guy's umm i promise not to hurt her but were is Luce?"Natsu asked. Wait he called me Luce again?