chap 2

"Natsu..." I wisper kinda worried.

"No you have to call me master"he said smiling.

"...."i stayed silent.

"Well get out of the box and get changed. You need to meet the other slaves"he said passing me another another dress thats not so revealing like the one i have on.

"Thank you"i said still worried. He left and i noticed i was in hes room couse basacly it had pictures of him with other guys expecially a raven hair guy he's in most of the photos,

"Are you done yet?"he asked at the other side of the door.

"Y-yes"I said. He opened the door not smiling this time and told me to follow him. I noticed he had the buton thing that electrocutes me with the colar on my neck in hes pocket.

"Try to escape you'll be killed" He warned me. I just nod and kept walking by he's side.

"Hey is she you're new slave?"asked the raven hair guy that was in the photos. He stared at me than smerked.

"Yah she's mine don't think like that!...you won't touch her!"Natsu said kinda angry.

"Well i try to make my slave mad at me but she's still kinda ubsess but if i give her away lyon will take her and i don't want him with her i want her but she's anoying"he said talking to Natsu.

"Just electrocute her"said Natsu emotionless.

"Dude that's harsh. I can't electrocute a girl"the raven hair guy said kinda mad.

"Well the problem is you feel something for her idiot!"said Natsu laghfing. Hes cute but he's the one who buyed me and who knows what he wants to do with me.

"Shut up flamebrain"the raven hair guy said walking away.

"I usually fight him for saying that but you're here"said Natsu to me.

We walked and he opened a door "Natsu is she you're new ummm....."said short blue hair girl.

"Yah well i brought her here to meet you guys well ill be leaving have fun"he said walking away leaving me there. "Hi im Levy im Gajeeles slave. So i do everything he tells me"she said taking her hand out for a handshake.

"Hi im Lucy"i said finally smiling.

"Well this is Juvia she's slave of Gray wich is Natsu's best friend"she said pointing to a shy girl who just waved a hi from a destance.