chap 9

"Ok but can you guys leave the mansion for a moment and we'll take her out of the hiding spot"said Levy.

"Why dk we need to do that!?"asked Gray.

"Well Natsu go downstairs for a moment than"Levy said. I heard Natsu steps go away. I had stoped crying a long time ago and so it didn't notice.

"Ok Lucy you can come out now. I guess you heard everything"said Levy opening to door.

"When did we have that room!?"said Gray.

"Shut up Natsu doesn't know"Levy said coveribg the door with a box.

"Whats wrong with you people allredy deciding my babys!"i say kinda pissed off.

"Well Juvia has thought about it"said Juvia with a evil smile.

"Thanks guy. Umm i have a cake of chocolate under wana eat some for a thank you?"i offer they nod and we walked to the ketchen only to see Natsu eating chocolate cake.

"Stupid Flambrain! You ate our cake!"yelled Gray mad.

"I couldn't help it i saw it and i needed it"said Natsu like a inocent kid.

"You Baka! That took me 3 hours!"i shouted "did you not read the note!"i yell at him.

"Nope i don't know how to read"he said emotionless still taking another bite.

"Do not eat..Lucy"read Gray the peace of paper.

"What Natsu! You couldn't read that!"yelled Levy.

"Juvia sad"said Juvia.

"Well give me what's left!"said Gajeele than Natsu and him started fighting for the cakes that's left. It's like nothing would have happened. How wierd arw they.

"Don't let you're guard down idiots!"said Gray eating the last peace of cake.

"You little!"shouted Natsu and Gajeele they somehow started to chase him around the hole mansion. How wierd are they.

I sweat droped and me and the girls go to the rooms and sleep.

I layed on the bed waiting if Natsu will enter. He hasn't ever sence we went with Sting to hes meating.

"Luce im sorry"i heard a voice on the other side of the bed.

"Yah"i said emotionless.

"Please forgive me"said Natsu with puppy eye's.

"...."i don't know. He said something i didn't like. As long as im a slave i can't make my own de session.

"Im sorry Luce"he said than huged me.

"Im just a slave"i said emotionless but pushing him off.

"Luce im sorry. Please forgive me! I love you! Please!"he sajd wining like a child he than got on top of me.

"Natsu! Quit it!"i say blushing red.

"Forgive me please!"he said like a child.

"Yah i forgive you! Now get off me!"i say i swear i was like as red as a tomatoe.

"Yay Luce forgave me!"he shouted still on me. Than huged me.

"Natsu you're not light..you're heavy"i say. Than he placed me on top if him.

"You're heavy too"he said smerking.

"Baka! Let me down!"i say hiting him but it seams it doesn't hurt him.

"But i want to do this"he said than leaned me close to hem and kissed me. Wait why? Baka! But... no...yes.....no... but for some reason i kissed back taking my thoughts aside.