chap 8

I wake up and don't see Natsu next to me. I actually didn't feel sad about it i felt releaved. Than he walked in.

"Lucy here's you're clothes"he said throwing a shit and a skirt on the bed. Why didn't he call me Luce?. Well i just grab the clothes and head to the bathroom and take a shower and change.

"Im going to head and see Levy"i said walking out.

"Hey Lucy what's wrong?"asked Gray.

"Nothing"i said emotionless.

"Wait come here."he said i walked to him he walked to hes room and i enterd.

"What?"i asked.

"Tell me"he said. I noded in desagreement. "Please im listening, i wont tell Natsu"he said i nod then he taped the other side of the bed for me to sit than i tell him.

"I thought Natsu as a great guy but then he glt mad for just talking to Sting and he got angry at me. But i really didn't like that he said im just a slave and i shouldn't do things unless he saids so. Sence than we haven't ben talking to each other right"i said.

"Well even though you're a slave i still think they can talk hang around and all so you're right. Just give Natsu some time"he said smiling. At least he's not a jerk.

"Thanks Gray"i said smiling. Than i felt kinda embarrass. I just realized he's shirtless.

"Lucy...."he said than i felt his lips on mine and he started kissing me i got shocked but for some reason i kissed back. We release for air.

"Sorry.. Gray but i don't want to hurt Juvia. Im sorry"i said sad.

"But at least let's injoy for a while"he said wantinf to kiss me again and i push him this time.

"Gray i said sorry but i don't want to hurt Juvia"i said again.

"Fine.. well this never happened than"he said i nod and we huged i got out of he's room somehow i was happy.

"Wear were you!?"asked Natsu when i enterd the room.

"You know what I'll be back in another while"i said couse he was angry and i just hate he's presance like that. I walked back out and head to the kitchen. I made a simple chocolate cake. I hear people eat chocolate when there sad so i decorated the cake for some reason.

I got color flavors and made styles around the cake. I put it in the fridge to eat it later. I put a note that said not to eat. And my name.

I walk out of the kitchen with a chocolate bar and head to the room again. Natsu wasn't there and i layed down a bit more