Male!Zekrom & Male!Reshiram

Song of the chapter: Girls Chase Boys by Ingrid Michaelson

(Y/n) POV

CRASH! BOOM!

You woke up to the sound of rolling thunder and crackling flames. You immediately ran to the window to see what in Arceus' name was happening outside.

Parting the curtains, you peered out into the yard to see Zekrom and Reshiram blasting each other with their respective elements. The grass around them was scorched and many trees had been knocked down or burnt. You raced out of your room and down the stairs, hoping it wasn't too late to save the rest of your lawn.

When you got outside, you took in the full extent of the damage. Shock and disbelief soon turned to rage. "Zekrom! Reshiram! Get your butts down here right this instant!" They both slowly floated back down to the ground. "Look what you two have done! It's going to take months to regrow my garden!" You were absolutely furious at the legendary dragons. "You're always fighting and destroying everything and I'm getting really tired of cleaning up after you!" When you caught them you knew they would argue, but now it was getting out of hand. They would go on a rampage almost every week and they didn't even care what happened to the people and Pokémon around them.

"(Y/n), we're really sorry. I promise it won't happen again." Reshiram said, reaching out to hold your hand in his. Zekrom murmured in agreement. He never really apologizes when things like this happen; he always thinks that it was his brother's fault.

"You said that last time." You mumbled, turning to walk back inside. "But I mean it this time." He promised. "Zekrom and I will even help you regrow your garden." He added. Zekrom didn't seem too happy about being dragged into landscaping, but he stayed silent and stepped around you; saying something about going to take a nap. Reshiram went inside too, probably to look up gardening tips and whatnot.

You sighed and trudged over to the charred area of land that once held sunflowers and dahlias. This is going to take forever to clean up, you thought.

THE NEXT MORNING

You woke up early to get ready, so you could start restoring your lawn. Reshiram and Zekrom were already waiting outside, so you quickly grabbed the seed packages and went to go join them.

"Have either of you ever gardened before?" You questioned, wondering why they were sitting on the ground doing nothing instead of preparing the soil. Both of them shook their heads. You sighed and walked over to help them open the organic soil bag. "Just watch and try to copy what I do, okay?" You took a trowel and started scooping dirt out of the bag and into the awaiting flower pots.

Zekrom's POV

Reshiram copied (y/n) exactly. He scooped the correct amount of soil into the pot and didn't spill a speck of dirt on his shirt. I, on the other hand, was having trouble not getting the soil all over my hands and clothes. Why does this stuff have to be so messy? It's going to take forever to get this out, I thought. There was probably more of the loamy substance on my clothes than in the pot.

"Your clothes look filthy, brother." Reshiram noted, a smirk on his face. I shot him a death glare. "What? I'm just telling the truth." He said, innocently. I scowled but continued to ignore the other dragon. "You have such a bad temper. Maybe that's why (y/n) likes me more than you." His smirk turned into a wicked smile

Something flared inside me when I heard that. Reshiram always claimed to be (y/n)'s favorite and I knew it was true. Whenever she was sad, she would go to him for comfort; likewise whenever she was excited about something, she would tell him about it. It was sort of like I didn't even exist.

We both went back to shoveling soil into the pots after that last exchange. Eventually all the pots were filled and (y/n) began to tell us how to plant the seeds and water them. Of course, Reshiram did everything perfectly without even trying and what I did looked terrible in comparison.

"I think we're done with this for now. Thanks for your help, Reshiram. You too, Zekrom." (Y/n) commented. As soon as she said that, I got up and headed inside. I was tired of being around both of them.

Reshiram's POV

I felt a sharp pang of guilt. Maybe I shouldn't have said that last part. Zekrom liked (y/n) a lot and it was unlikely he didn't see how affectionate she was around me. It was my fault for pointing out the obvious and and hurting his feelings. I went inside to find Zekrom and apologize to him, leaving (y/n) alone in the garden.

After looking around a bit, I found him in the kitchen, drinking iced tea. His eyes flickered up for a split second then went back to gazing at his half empty drink. "Are you mad at me?" I knew it was a stupid question, but it didn't hurt to ask.

"It doesn't matter." He said, in a monotonous voice. "Yes, it does! Zekrom, please don't be mad at me. I-I'm really sorry..." I wrapped my arms around him in a apologetic hug. He seemed surprised at first, but reluctantly hugged back. When I tried to pull away, I felt another set of arms holding us together.

"We should hug more often." Kyurem suggested, snuggling closer to Zekrom and I.

SNAP! SNAP! SNAP!

I heard the familiar shutter that plays when a picture is being taken and turned to see (y/n) with her phone in her hand. "I'm literally going to send this to all my friends." She said, looking through the many pictures she had taken. "Wait! Don't do it!" We yelled, simultaneously. (Y/n) giggled and ran out the front door.

We all chased after her, hoping it wasn't too late to save ourselves from extreme embarrassment.

(Hoped you liked it! The next one up is Male!Lucario -PriusTesla)