Part 7

First of all let me apologize!! I've had so much going on lately and to be honest I had no idea so many people liked this!! I promise I'll do better!

The ropes were burning around his wrist, making tears gather in his eyes.

"Please let me go," Louis whimpered at the dark figure in the corner.

The man stepped towards him, and began to strip him of his clothing, pulling the fabric until it tore.

"Stop!" Louis screamed, pulling at the ropes.

Louis froze when a familiar deep chuckle came out of the man.

"No..." He murmured, "I'm going to take you right here."

Tears streamed down his face as the man slowly undressed and crawled to where Louis was tied to the bed frame.

Louis shrieked and fought against the ropes, "You promised!" He yelled, "You promised you wouldn't hurt me!"

He then screamed as he felt a blinding pain on his bum, the man entering him roughly.

Louis began to shake all over, and his worst fear was confirmed when the man leaned into a patch of light... Green eyes became black with lust as Harry began to use him.

Louis awoke in a cold sweat, unable to move. He looked up to see Harry hovering over him, eyes wide with concern.

That was the jolt Louis' system needed, and he pushed himself backwards too fast, falling out of the bed.

"Don't hurt me!" He sobbed.

The hurt in Harry's eyes only made Louis feel worse as he became more aware.

"Lou, it was just a dream," Harry murmured, "You know I won't hurt you."

Louis sniffled and nodded, "M'sorry." His face was tear-stained and pink as he got back into the bed hesitantly.

"Do you wanna talk about it, love?" Harry asked carefully.

Louis shrugged, "You um... H-had me tied up a-and... You um were making me have s-s-sex with you." He whispered shamefully.

Harry cringed, "Baby I'm sorry, I must have freaked you out really badly yesterday."

Louis shook his head, "N-no it's okay... It was just a s-stupid dream."

"Do you want to go back to sleep love?" Harry whispered, slowly reaching out and pulling Louis into his arms.

Louis nodded and wiggled a little closer, closing his eyes and surrendering to the exhaustion.

Next time Louis woke up, it was much more pleasant. The smell of pancakes made him smile, and open his eyes, stretching delicately. He sat up, and sleepily padded out to the kitchen, where he found a Harry, flour smudged across his cheek.

"M-morning," Louis whispered.

Harry turned around with a smile on his face and wrapped his arms around Louis.

"Morning lovely," Harry grinned.

Louis' felt heat down to his toes and relaxed into Harry's embrace. He was smitten, there was no doubt.

A few days later things were getting heated.

Louis was underneath Harry, as they kissed passionately, back arching into his touch. His senses were overwhelmed, Harry was everywhere. His hands roamed Louis' side, his lips warm and constant.

Louis knew he was getting really worked up, but didn't realize how far gone he was until Harry accidentally brushed his leg against Louis' crotch. Louis mewled softly into Harry's lips, eyes fluttering.

Harry pulled off hurriedly, "Louis," He murmured.

Louis blushed beet red, and eyes filled with tears of embarrassment. "I'm so sorry," He whispered, certain he had disgusted Harry.

"Baby no, don't be sorry," Harry said hurriedly. "I just want to ask if you want me to take care of it or not."

Louis thought for a second. He was scared but he trusted Harry, and his throbbing crotch was distracting.

"D-d-do you t-think y-you could take c-care of it?" He whispered, eyes closing to avoid looking directly at Harry.

Harry smiled widely. "Of course I can, love. Let's talk for a second first though."

Louis bit his lip and looked at Harry, listening intently.

"I only want you to have good memories of us being intimate... So if you get uncomfortable, or you want to back out of anything, or it's not feeling good, please tell me right away. I'd be so grateful if you did, I never want you feeling bad about anything we do."

Louis nodded, thinking about what Harry said. "I promise to tell you."

Harry smiled gently, "Now let me take care of you."

Louis chewed on his lip, nervous but excited.

Harry took things really slowly, trailing a hand on Louis' stomach and then his hips, and then lightly cupping Louis through his pants. Louis let out a soft breath, eyes fluttering closed as Harry began to carefully rub him up and down.

"Is this okay baby?" Harry whispered into Louis' ear. At Louis' nod, he leaned down and connected their lips, keeping up the motion with his hand.

Louis was ready to lose control. Having never been touched, his stamina was low, especially because he was so turned on. His toes curled with each new sensation, and the pit of his tummy was burning pleasantly.

"Can I take your trousers off angel?" Harry whispered.

Louis nodded frantically, desperate for more, and too far gone to be embarrassed about it.

Harry pulled his hand away, making Louis whine high in his throat. The older boy carefully undid Louis' jeans and pulled them off. He then placed his hand back on Louis' length through his boxers, rubbing once more. The front of Louis' boxers was wet with precum, driving him crazy when it dragged against his tip.

Louis knew he wasn't going to last longer, and moaned Harry's name, hand searching. Harry knew what he wanted and caught his hand, intertwining their fingers and squeezing.

"You can let go baby," Harry murmured in his ear, "You've done so well."

Louis' eyes squeezed shut as he let the feeling of orgasm overtake him. He saw stars, hips bucking against Harry's hand and he came into his boxers.

He was breathing heavily as he came down, chest rising and falling rapidly.

Harry kissed Louis' cheek, and pulled his hand away. "You were so good angel." He whispered.

Louis was feeling hazy and brought Harry's hand up to his mouth, kissing his knuckles lazily. "That w-was amazing." He breathed.

Harry chuckled, and stroked Louis' hair fondly.

"Do you need me to...?" Louis said gesturing at the tent in Harry's pants.

Harry shook his head, and pecked Louis' lips gently. "Not tonight love, this is a lot in one night for you."

Louis' heart filled with gratitude and he pulled Harry in for a deeper kiss.

Okay I know

I make you wait all this time and it's basically 1k of shameless smut with a little hurt/comfort at the start

Oh well I had fun writing it

Again I'm really sorry, I actually had no idea that this was popular at all

I'll update again in the next week

If you're still reading this gold star for you

Love you all
-blaze