Part Five: Innocence

Louis hands were shaking as he approached the fountain in the park the next day. Harry wasn't there yet so Louis had a few minutes to compose himself. He sat down on the edge of it, staring into the distance and trying to slow his breathing.

A few minutes later Harry bounded up to him, nearly dancing with excitement. "Morning Lou!" He cried cheerfully, pulling Louis into a tight hug.

Louis grinned, hugging Harry and whispering good morning.

Harry pulled away, holding Louis at arms length and looking him over. Louis blushed red and stared at the ground, not speaking out of fear. Had he done something wrong?

Harry's face split into a smile, "You look hot, but we are shooting innocence today. I brought you a change of clothes." He held out a bag.

Louis took the bag, blushing furiously at the compliment. Harry led him to the washrooms, waiting outside when Louis went in.

Louis opened the bag to see a large pastel red jumper and a pair of blue jeans. He changed into the clothing only to find the sweater was more of a dress and the arms went down to his knuckles. He emerged from the bathroom, clearing his throat to get Harry's attention. "I-I think it's too big."

Harry's smiled widely when he took in Louis' appearance. "It's perfect... You look so small and delicate."

Louis dropped his gaze to the ground, shuffling his feet. He didn't know how to properly respond to compliments, so he mumbled a small thank you.

Harry took Louis' hand, smiling and leading him into a clearing abundant with wildflowers. Louis gazed around, eyes wide. "It's beautiful," He murmured. He let go of Harry's hand to walk further into the clearing.

Harry quickly set up his camera and pulled a wooden halo out of his pocket. Louis watched as Harry picked flowers and wove them between the wooden sticks. At the end he had a beautiful flower crown in his hand, and beckoned Louis over. Louis walked to him, waiting for instructions. Harry smiled indulgently, gently placing the crown on Louis' head. He gently moved Louis hair around so that it sat perfectly. When he was done he admired his handiwork, and was very impressed. Louis was the picture of innocence.

"You're beautiful," Harry whispered, brushing his thumb over Louis' cheekbone. Louis turned pink, getting chills down his back at Harry's words.

Harry gently pulled his hand away, ready to start shooting. "Okay Lou... I think I'm gonna get you to sit down right in the middle here."

Louis walked to where Harry pointed, sitting down cross legged. Harry nodded, tongue bitten slightly between his teeth in concentration as he circled Louis with the camera. He snapped a couple pictures before taking Louis' chin into his hand and guiding it so he was looking up into the sky. His blue eyes were wide, framed by dark eyelashes, making him look more innocent.

"Perfect... Smile for me babe?"

Louis blushed, giving a small and shy smile.

Harry took the picture and then reviewed it. "That's the one," He said excitedly. Louis stood, going over to him and seeing a quite beautiful picture of himself.

"Louis... Thank you so much," Harry smiled, putting his camera away. He turned and wrapped Louis in a hug.

Louis hugged him back, heart pounding. "H-Harry... I.... I want to k-kiss you," He murmured.

Harry pulled away, leaning his forehead against Louis'. They hesitantly moved closer until their nervous lips met. The kiss was unlike anything either of them had experienced. The entire world seemed to slow down and melt away. When they pulled away, Louis had tears in his eyes.