Part Six

A couple days later Louis was starting to worry. Harry had promised to call but he hasn't head anything from him yet. He didn't sleep very well, running over everything he could've done wrong when they last saw each other.

Niall bugged him about it on the third day, and Louis felt a little hurt. It was easy for Niall to say, that he should pick up the phone and call Harry, but every time he tried he panicked and hung up before he'd even finished dialing.

On the fourth day, Harry called.

"Hello?" Louis tried not to let his excitement and relief be heard.

"Louis!" Harry exclaimed, "Are you busy?"

Louis bit his lip and looked around. He did have a bunch of chores he was planning on doing, but he would much rather see Harry. "N-no I'm free."

"Good, I'm coming to pick you up in half an hour," Harry said briskly, "You can come look at the photos."

Louis grinned widely and whispered, "Okay."

After they hung up Louis definitely didn't do a happy dance. Definitely not.

He quickly changed his clothes and waited for Harry, glad Niall wasn't home to tease him this time.

When Harry knocked on the door, it took all of Louis' restraint not to retreat to the bedroom and pretend he wasn't home. He was feeling very anxious again, chest right as he stood up and opened the door.

The fear melted away at the wide grin on Harry's face.

"Lou!" He grinned, pulling him in for a hug.

Louis blushed and hugged him back, closing his eyes at the warmth radiating from him.

The walk to Harry's apartment was mostly quiet, Louis was grateful that Harry wasn't pressuring him to make conversation.

When they got inside Louis stood awkwardly in the entrance, toeing off his shoes nervously.

Harry took his hand and led him to the kitchen, where the photos were spread out on the counter. Shock cleared all of Louis' awkwardness.

"Harry," He breathed, "These are incredible."

The pictures were bright and dignified, and Louis thought he looked very serene, and dare he think it, beautiful.

Louis missed the way Harry blushed with pleasure, but turned to him when he started talking.

"It's nothing really... Helps when your model is stunningly beautiful."

Louis blushed beet red and dropped his gaze to the floor. "Y-you really t-think so?" He asked shyly.

"Yes," Harry breathed, taking Louis' chin gently in his hand and guiding it up so he could look into his ocean blue eyes.

Louis bit his lip, thinking about kissing Harry, and preparing himself to make the move. A second later he pushed forward and attached their lips hesitantly and shyly.

Harry responded with sweet enthusiasm, and walked them backwards to where the couch was. He sat down and pulled Louis onto his lap, reconnecting their lips as soon as they were settled.

Louis molded himself to Harry, and bravely opened his mouth when Harry's tongue attempted to push in.

They made out for a good while, eventually coming up for air. Louis sat back a little to give Harry some space, and squeaked very loudly when his bum brushed something very hard. he pressed back against Harry's chest so he wasn't touching Harry's hard on and blushed dark red.

Harry's cheeks were also a delicate shade of fire engine red as he cursed lightly.

"Shit, fuck," He breathed, "I'm sorry Louis I didn't- I just... You're really hot," He ended lamely, putting a hand over his face.

Louis hung his head down, feeling bad. "I'm sorry... I-I can um... Do something about it if y-you want me to." He whispered, chest going tight with fear.

"No," Harry said quickly, "Louis no, you're not obligated to do anything. Not for me, not for anyone okay?"

Louis' eyes widened at the new concept, he had never really thought about it like that. "Really?" Louis asked shyly.

"Really," Harry confirmed, "Never ever do anything for anyone unless you want to okay?"

Louis nodded, blushing again. He wanted to touch Harry, to make him feel good, but it was too soon.

Harry tapped Louis' hip gently, signaling for him to move off. "I'm gonna go get some water, would you like anything?"

Louis shook his head and watched Harry go, trying not to stare at the obvious bulge in his crotch as he walked. He waited for Harry to come back, and smiled a little when he saw the curls around Harry's face were wet, signaling that he had splashed cold water on his face to try to calm down.

"Harry?" Louis asked quietly, his cheeks turning red. "W-what if one day I w-want to touch you... Down there?" He asked.

Harry blushed a little as well but smiled. "As long as we are both ready for it, I'd love that."

Louis' face broke into a wide but shy smile and he curled into Harry's side. "Can we watch a m-movie?"

Harry wrapped an arm around Louis' waist and put on Lady and the Tramp for them to watch together.

By the time the movie was over, Louis had fallen asleep against Harry. Harry watched him fondly and carried him to bed, where he tucked him in and kissed his forehead. He hesitated, wondering if Louis would be okay with them sharing a bed but then shrugged and crawled in, shaping his body to Louis' and falling asleep soon after.

Hello there!

So sorry about the wait, I really am quite shit at updating lol

I'll try to do better

So apparently this has over 600 reads which is crazy and I'm left wondering if there was some sort of mistake or something?? Idk lol

You got a little taste of smut in there with cheeky Harry getting hard, was that okay or should I not do that?

Feed back is lovely, that's what prompted me to update instead of sleep tonight lol

If you're still reading this I will make you cookies and tea bc wow

Okay love you bye

-blaze