Part One

Louis Tomlinson was a bit of a nerd. Well actually a huge nerd but who's counting. He wore thick framed glasses and large sweaters, his brown feathery hair styled in a small quiff. If is appearance didn't mark him as a nerd, he personality and interests definitely did. He was very shy, blushing at the smallest of things and clumsy beyond belief. He was taking a business class at the university and really liked to draw. He was a nerd and he embraced it.

That why when he roommate Niall invited him to go clubbing, he said no immediately.

"Come on," Niall had begged, "Have so fun for once in your life!"

Louis had told Niall that he'd think about it, and ended up saying yes because why the hell not?

And that's how he ended up here.

Louis pushed his glasses up his nose as he sat alone in a booth at the club. Niall had long since disappeared with some big bosomed blond girl. Louis wished he hadn't agreed to come to the club with him, it always ended up the same. Niall would hook up with a new girl and Louis would go home alone and disappointed. He hoped this time would be different.

Just then someone slid into the booth next to him.

"Hello there," The red haired man winked.

"H-hi," Louis stuttered.

"I'm Josh," Josh said, "And you're so sexy."

Louis turned red, "I'm Louis." He stuck out his hand.

Josh took his hand, locking eyes with Louis and kissing it gently.

"Well Louis... How would you feel about going to dance with me," Josh smirked seductively.

Louis would've said no on any other day. But something had gotten into him that night. He wanted so badly to go home the next day and tell Niall that he danced with someone. He wanted to let loose for one night, take off the sweater vest and have some real fun.

Louis nodded shyly, and Josh's face lit up. At least he was cute.

Josh led him onto the dance floor and immediately started grinding on him. Louis was surprised but let his bum graze Josh's crotch repeatedly. After a few minutes of filthy grinding, Josh grabbed Louis hips and roughly pushed them against his. Louis gasped when he felt that Josh was hard.

"What do you say we go have some fun somewhere," Josh whispered in Louis ear.

"Um... N-no thank you," Louis told him. He wanted to have dance with people but he wasn't ready to lose his virginity to some random guy in a club.

Louis tried to walk away, but Josh grabbed his wrist roughly, pulling him back.

"No come on," Josh pulled him roughly out the back door, Louis struggling and trying to get out of his grasp.

Let go of me!" Louis shouted, trying to hit Josh.

"Shush," Josh said harshly, pining him against the wall.

"No," Louis said trying to sound brave, "I don't w-want to do this and you need to let me go."

Josh smirked, "Aw is the little twink scared? That's too bad."

Josh latched his mouth onto Louis neck, sucking harshly.

"Stop," Louis squirmed, trying to push Josh away. He wasn't strong enough though, and Josh only laughed.

"It's okay twink, I won't hurt you too badly."

Tears gathered in Louis eyes as Josh grabbed his crotch roughly and started palming him.

"Don't touch me!" Louis screamed, hoping someone was walking past the alley and would hear him.

No one came.

Tears were flowing freely from Louis' eyes as Josh yanked his pants and boxers down.

"Stop," He tried to shove Josh away, his face a brilliant red from crying and the embarrassment of being exposed.

Just then they both heard footsteps at the end of the alley.

"Help!" Louis shouted, before Josh's hand smacked over his mouth.

Louis began to sob as Josh started to pump his dick, painfully.

Louis didn't register what happened next until it happened.

Suddenly Josh was pulled away from him, and a tall man was on top of him.

Louis watched in shock as the man punched Josh repeatedly.

"You- piece- of- shit!" Each growl was punctuated with a punch, and Josh started to bleed, falling out cold in a matter of seconds. The man delivered one last kick to Josh's stomach before turning to Louis.

-

Yeah what do you think of this? Should I keep going?

This is just gonna be a short story type thing, not very long.

Once I get a vote I will put up the next chapter!

Adios!

Blaze