Part Two

"Are you okay?" He asked, concerned.

Louis shook his head, unsure of how he was still standing.

The man nodded, "It's okay... I won't hurt you."

Louis sniffled putting his hands over his face and crying into them.

The man felt horrible but was starting to get uncomfortable with Louis being so exposed.

"Love?" He said, "I'm going to pull up your pants okay? I won't look."

Louis nodded from behind his pants, heart pounding. He looked from between his fingers to see a very attractive man with curly hair. His eyes were squeezed shut as he pulled Louis pants gently up. When they were back on his hips, the man opened his eyes. They were green, Louis noticed, very green.

The man held out his hand, "I'm Harry."

Louis shook his hand, "L-Louis."

"Do you want me to walk you home Louis?" Harry asked gently.

Louis sniffled, wiping his eyes from underneath his glasses, "I-I don't want to be alone." He whimpered.

Harry understood, "Do you want me to call someone for you?"

Louis thought of Niall but didn't want to ruin the poor guy's night. "I don't have anyone."

"How about I walk with you back to your place and you can decide there?" Harry suggested, "Or if you're comfortable, my apartment is right around the corner. You can have my bed and I'll sleep on the couch."

Louis wasn't sure why he nodded, really after Josh he shouldn't be able to trust just any random guy. But Harry had saved him. "C-can I stay at yours?" Louis whispered.

Harry gave him an encouraging smile, "Of course, just follow me."

Louis followed him out of the alley, walking very close to the man as it was dark and he was still afraid.

After about two minutes of silent walking, Harry got out a key and unlocked the apartment door. In the elevator up to the sixth floor, Louis finally got a proper look at Harry. He was really a beautiful man which made Louis turn red and look at the floor. He probably looked awful right now, eyes red and puffy, and tear stains on his face.

Harry didn't notice Louis looking at him, he was too busy examining the blood on his knuckles and trying to decide if it was his or that scumbag's. He heard a small intake of breath, and the Louis was at his side.

"Are you okay?" He asked concerned.

"I'm fine... But it hurts," He admitted.

Louis frowned, feeling guilty.

Harry led him out of the elevator, unlocking the door of his apartment and leading Louis inside. Louis felt really nervous when Harry shut the door behind him.

"You're not... Going to try to... Touch me are you?" Louis asked.

Harry shook his head, "Of course not, I won't try to touch you and you can leave at any time you like."

Louis nodded, looking back to Harry's hands.

"Let me help you with that?" Louis asked.

"It's fine," Harry said, "You don't have to."

Louis shook his head, "But I want to."

Harry shrugged, leading Louis into the bathroom. Louis nervously took Harry's hand, inspecting where the blood was. He turned on the tap and carefully put Harry's hand under it, rubbing off the blood gently. Harry winced and Louis apologized hurriedly. When he finished washing off the blood, he opened the first aid kit that Harry had got out. He carefully wrapped Harry's hand in gauze looking into his green eyes.

"Thank you," Harry murmured.

"It's my fault," Louis whispered.

"Don't say that. It's not your fault," Harry told him seriously.

Louis looked down, dropping Harry's hand. He felt awful.

Harry wanted to say something else but instead led Louis into the bedroom, grabbing some boxers and sweats and a t shirt.

"You can shower if you want," Harry said putting the clothes on the bed.

"Thank you," Louis murmured, going towards the bathroom.

"I'll be in the living room when you're done," Harry said, leaving the room.

Louis sighed, going into the bathroom and getting in the shower. He scrubbed as hard as he could but he couldn't get the feeling of that horrible man off. He began to cry, sitting down on the shower floor. He started off with silent tears but ended up sobbing uncontrollably.

There was a careful knock on the door, "Louis?" Harry asked, "Are you okay?"

Louis wasn't okay, he really wasn't okay because he had been mere minutes away from being raped. He didn't say anything, just kept crying.

Harry knocked on the door again, "Louis I'm coming in there okay?"

Louis curled up into a ball, trying to cover his privates up, "O-okay," He whimpered, once he had turned off the water.

Harry opened the door, averting his eyes until he put a large towel over Louis.

Louis couldn't stop crying as he pulled the towel tightly around him. Harry sat down on the floor next to Louis reaching for his hand. Louis grasped Harry's hand tightly, hiccuping.

"Come here Lou," Harry helped Louis out of the shower and onto the floor next to him, still holding his hand.

Louis curled into a ball, feeling so small and alone despite Harry's hand in his.

Harry gently wrapped his arms around the boy, who tensed at first but then relaxed into his touch. Harry pulled the boy onto his lap, letting him curl into his chest.

Louis leaned against Harry's chest, crying and listening to his heartbeat. Harry held onto him, not speaking or moving. Louis' eyes began to feel heavy and he fell asleep on Harry's lap.

When Harry realized Louis was asleep, he shifted and lifted him up, making sure he was still covered by the towel. He carried him into the room, placing him on the bed. He was just going to leave Louis naked with the towel, but Louis stirred and reached for Harry.

"Harry stay please?" he whispered sleepily.

Harry's hand found Louis' and he whispered a quiet 'okay'.

Louis smiled and started to snore a little.

Now he had a problem. He didn't want Louis to feel like Harry had touched him inappropriately by changing him into some clothes, but he wasn't sure Louis would be okay with being naked in the same bed as Harry. He decided that the best thing to do would be to dress him. He grabbed the boxers off the bed and put them around Louis' ankles, pulling them up until he reached the towel. Harry shut his eyes, pulling the towel off him and sliding the boxers up. They wouldn't go all the way up though, because Louis' bum was on the bed. Harry made sure not to look as he lifted the boy's hips and slid the boxers up and over his bum. Once that was done Harry sighed in relief, stripping down to his boxers and crawling in the other side of the bed. Louis who was still asleep, rolled towards Harry, snuggling into his side. Harry wrapped his arms around the smaller boy, closing his eyes and falling asleep.

-

What if I told you I did a huge happy dance when I saw that the first part got a vote?

Yeah this is part two, I know not a lot happened but I promise next one will be better

One vote for the next part!

Also check out my book of oneshots, requests are open and if you'd rather request something anonymously or just wanna chat my tumblr is revolutionarylarry

Adios

Blaze