Part Three

Louis awoke in the arms of Harry, blinking confusedly. The last thing he remembered was- oh. He was crying on the floor, naked in Harry's arms. He really hoped Harry hadn't taken advantage of him because he slept so deeply. He gently lifted the covers, to see if he was naked, and cringed when he saw he was wearing a pair of Harry's boxers. That means Harry had seen him. He blushed a bright red, trying to pull Harry's arms off him so he could get up.

He gently lifted Harry's tattooed arm and pulled it off of him, freezing when he heard a groggy, "Lou?"

"Y-yeah?" Louis replied shyly.

"Where are you going?" Harry whispered, putting his arm back around the smaller boy.

"I-I don't know," Louis said quietly, "Don't you want me to leave?"

"No," Harry whispered, tightening his arms around the boy, "I want to cuddle."

Louis blushed, turning over in Harry's arms, "I-I... Um... I'm sorry for last night. I'm... Really really sorry." Louis couldn't meet Harry's eyes.

"Louis look at me please?" Harry asked quietly.

Louis met his gaze, blushing dark red and eyes watering from embarrassment.

Harry felt bad, Louis was so nervous around him. It was really endearing. "Don't apologize for needing help, or not being okay. I wouldn't have brought you here if I didn't want to help you."

Louis nodded, shutting his eyes and trying to remember how to breath. After a second he spoke again, "I just have one more q-question."

"Ask away."

"How did I get into these boxers?" Louis was blushing again.

Harry gave him a small smile, "You fell asleep in my arms in the bathroom and I figured you'd rather not wake up naked in some unfamiliar house with some guy. I promise I didn't look though okay?"

Louis opened his eyes, blushing harder, "Pinky swear?" He held out his pinky finger.

Harry's smile widened as he locked his pinky with Louis', "Pinky swear."

Louis gave him a nervous smile, "Thank you... For everything... I-I owe so much to you right now, I don't know how I could ever repay you."

"You don't have to," Harry murmured, "I'm just glad you're okay... and that I got there in time."

"Me too... I just wanted to dance with someone.. that's all I wanted," Louis whispered.

Harry got an idea, and he sat up brining Louis with him. He got out of the bed, pulling Louis up as well and turned on some music.

"W-what are we doing?" Louis asked, pushing on his glasses and wrapping his arms around himself, trying to cover his tummy poodge when he saw Harry's six-pack.

"Dancing," Harry grinned at him, "You said all you wanted was to dance with someone... So here you go."

Harry took Louis' hands gently and started to sway to the slow song playing.

Louis blushed, looking at the floor and not moving.

"Come on Lou," Harry gave him a small pout.

Louis giggled shyly, starting to sway with him.

As the song went on, their bodies drew closer and closer until they were chest to chest. Harry's arms were around Louis' waist, the smaller boy resting his head on his shoulder. They swayed to the song, revolving slowly. the moment seemed to last forever, so when the last chord of the song ended the time they stayed as they were. They stood there for much longer than necessary, until finally Harry pulled away slightly.