Part Four

"I-I'm excited," Louis admitted shyly.

Harry gave him a winning smile, "Me too. I'm sorry I was late."

"It's fine," Louis said shyly. His hand was still in Harry's and he was stressed because it was starting to get really sweaty.

Harry led Louis to a nice restaurant, pulling out his chair for him when they got seated.

Louis stammered out a thank you as Harry sat down across from him. Harry poured them both champagne, a charming smile upon his face as he gave a glass to Louis.

"T-thank you," Louis mumbled, taking a sip and looking down at the floor.

"Do I make you nervous love?" Harry asked gently.

Louis nodded, blushing.

"Why?" Harry asked.

Louis shrugged, "I don't know... You're really fit... And really kind... I-I'm sorry, I just don't want to mess things up."

"You won't," Harry said, "I think it's sweet."

Louis sat in a pink cheeked silence as Harry started talking about his childhood, and how they were in his favorite restaurant. Louis was grateful for Harry talking, and not pressuring him to do so as well. He seemed to really understand.

As they ate, Harry started asking Louis questions.

"How old are you?"

"N-Nineteen."

Harry looked surprised, "But you're so little for nineteen! Oh wait, I'm sorry that was rude. You just are really short and cute."

Louis blushed, looking down at his now empty plate. "H-how old are y-you?" He stammered.

"Twenty-one," Harry said proudly.

"O-oh... Are you going to university?"

Harry nodded, "I'm taking a photography course, and working at this little bakery."

Louis smiled as Harry started to talk fondly about the older women that he worked with, and how much they love him.

"Y-you're a real charmer aren't you," Louis observed when Harry stopped.

Harry winked, giving him a cheesy grin.

Just then, the waitress brought the bill, trying to flirt outrageously with Harry. Louis stared at the table as he waited to see Harry's reaction.

Harry didn't even give her a second look, his eyes were only on Louis. "Just the bill thanks," He told her firmly. She huffed and walked away.

Louis reached for the bill at the same time as Harry, both of them grabbing it.

"I-I can get it," Louis said quietly, tugging gently.

Harry pulled it out of his hand with ease. "I'll get it," He said, pulling out his wallet, "And I'm not tipping that waitress."

Louis giggled, "She was trying so hard I thought she was just going to pull her boobs out and shove them in your face."

Harry smiled hugely, Louis hadn't stuttered at all in that whole sentence. "Come on, let's get out of here." Harry offered Louis his hand.

Louis took his hand, standing up and following him outside.

As they walked Harry talked about a project he had to do for his photography course. It was complicated and worth 40% of his grade.

"So basically I have to find a model, and do some creative photo series based on three subjects. I got innocence, joy and lust."

Louis nodded, thinking about the last one a little too hard.

"Hey..." Harry said slowly, "Would you like to be my model Lou?"

Louis eyes widened, "M-model?"

"Yeah!" Harry said excitedly, "It'll be great! Please please please?"

Louis found himself nodding before he could stop it. "Okay..." His mouth said, while his brain screamed no.

"Oh thank you!" Harry shouted, pulling Louis in for a tight hug.

Louis let himself be held, eyes closing, and a smile gracing his face.

Harry pulled away far too soon, a huge smile on his face. "I'm definitely gonna get an A."

Louis smiled at him, nervous on the inside. He was afraid, every ridiculous scenario was worse than the last, but they all ended with Harry hating him.

"Do you want me to walk you home now love?" Harry asked kindly.

"Y-yes please," Louis said quietly, "But I don't want this to end."

Harry's heart was warm inside at that. "How about tomorrow? Maybe you could come model for me?"

Louis nodded shakily, excited at the prospect of seeing Harry again.

They walked towards Louis' apartment, Harry thinking out loud about which subject they should do. Louis nodded along, nerves bundled in the pit of his stomach.

When they reached the door, Harry took Louis' hand.

"Thank you for going out with me... And listening to me blab on and on... And agreeing to be my model." Harry spoke softly.

"T-thank you for dinner," Louis smiled.

Harry wrapped Louis in a warm hug, sneaking in a kiss on the cheek.

Louis wanted so badly to grab Harry's face and kiss him properly, but was to afraid to make the first move. He knew that Harry was to respectful to do so as well, so he just smiled.

"I'll meet you at the fountain in the park at 9:30 tomorrow morning okay?" Harry asked.

"Can't wait," Louis smiled, watching Harry give him a big smile and then turn around and walked away.

Louis went inside, hand on his cheek where Harry had kissed him, and a goofy grin on his face.

-

Sorry it took so long

Have you read the jesus fic?

You really should read it

Anyways

Vote

Comment

Fave

Add to your library

Sacrifice your first born to satan

Love you bye

-Blaze